Chapter 5

*Sorry for not updating this fast enough, by the way Bruno's girlfriends name is Rachel*

Shmuel's P.O.V.

Of fucking course Bruno has a girlfriend. I was hoping that when I first seen her she was just a friend of his but I don't think friends kiss each other. I'm not gonna say I like Bruno cause I don't but I just wanted him to myself and not lose him to the bitch.

And of course she's a blonde with ocean blue eyes, she seems like a spoiled little brat with her fancy ass shoes and her fancy ass clothes. I bet her hair is fake, hell I bet her whole life is just fake.

After what felt like 5 minutes of them kissing stopped, she smiles at him and turns to me.

"May I help you?" she asked.

"Well sorta, you could stop making out with my friend so he could show me where my next class is"

"Friend yeah right like he'd ever be you're friend." She turned to Bruno and asked him if he knew me.

"N-No he's just some freak" he said. He looked upset after he said that. So his girlfriend just smiled and took him away.

What the actual fuck. He's done this before, but this time I probably won't forgive him that easily. 

~ skip to the last class ~

Throw out the rest of the day he's been trying to talk to me and say sorry but I wouldn't say a word. I really hate when people call me names expecially a freak.

Luckily school is almost over so I won't have to look at his face and hear his sorrys.

I'm glad I get to walk home, I am a lazy person but walking cools my mind.

The bell rang and I raced out the door. I got my bag and walked out of the school.

When I was in the camp I seen men who liked men. I even seen two having sex. Some guys that were in there was in for being gay. Its fucking stupid to be sent to a death camp for your sexuality. I know I shouldn't be thinking about my past because I really hate thinking about it but it waa still terrible.

I got so lost in the train of thought that I didn't even realize that im already  home. So I got my key then unlocked the door.

I went to my room and got my Gone With The Wind book. I'm lonely on page 242, the book is so big its not even funny.

After about 20 minutes there was a knock on the door. I got up to to open the door and there stand Bruno. I started closing the door but he stopped it with his foot.

"What do you want" I snapped

"I just want to say sorr-"

"Save it from someone that might give a damn"

"Please Shmuel I didn't mean it"

"Then why did you say it"

"Because I was scared"

"Scare of what Bruno"

"Scare of what she may have thought"
"Really that's the stupidest reason I've ever heard"

"I know but if people found out we were friends they'd bully me"

"Wow I never knew you only cared about yourself" I said.

"I don't"

"Listen to yourself Bruno you don't care about me hell you probably never cared about me have you?"

"Yes I cared about you fuck I still do"

"If you do you wouldn't have said what you said"

"I didn't mean to Rachel's a bitch and if I said I was friends with you she'd tell people and they'd bully you and me"

"If she's such a bitch than why date her"

"I-I don't know"

"Break up with her"

"It's not that easy"

"Well it can't be hard"

"Okay fine I'll do it but I'll need to think of away to"

"Okay well I got to go make food for my mum so see ya"

"K bye and also thank you" he said

"For what"

"For forgiving me" he smiled then kissed my cheek and walked away. If you could see my face right now you'd think I painted my face for how red it is.