Chapter 20

"Were all those things you said true? You kidnapped me?" I ask Stark sternly, he screams loudly and randomly. Then punches a wall, not quite creating a hole, but a small dent. He turns around, a wild look in his eyes. Is he going to kill me? Finally? He puts his finger on my chest, and sneers up at my face. "First of all, don't speak unless I tell you too." He says in a low voice. He's about to say something else when suddenly the metal restraints go tighter around my limbs. He puts my mask on my face. Oh no..no no no no no no no no no n- "don't even try to make a sound. People are going to be looking for us now, so we gotta lay low." He whispers harshly in my ear, then sliding his tongue between the backside of my ear and my neck. I stay silent and still. Best to just let him have his way, that will make it go by faster. Though I am absolutely disgusted by him. He pulls down my pants, I furiously try to shake his hands off of me, I can't yell, I can't scream, the mask silences me. Tony pulls my pants down to my ankles, my underwear going along with them. "Mmf! MMF!" My cries come out as mumbles against the mask. He smiles deviously at me, and then the torture begins.
Somebody please kill me...I'm begging you.