03 - e . ōharano

title: ᴘɪʟʟ - ōharano etsugo x ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇssᴇᴅ!reader / ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ.(ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴍɪxᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏғ ʜɪs.)
–ᴀɴɢsᴛ/sᴏɴɢғɪᴄ
–ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: sᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴀʟ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs, ᴜsᴀɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴅʀᴜɢs, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs.

It was 3:18am and you laid awake. It was the same all the other nights you slept after what had happened between the both of you.

Your complexion reflected a ghost, except one with a bleeding heart which was broken in two–which then was shattered in pieces. Your stomach churned each day as it shrunk slowly in size, losing a quarter of it's size the previous day. It was painful,yes, but not in comparison to organ above it.

Your soulless eyes, staring boredly into the cream white wall against the sheets of the mattress, dried up from all the tears and crying you did for the last three days.

"[name], don't leave me..."

His voice echoed throughout your blankful thoughts and your breathing hitched by the small memory trying to escape into your mind. 'S-Stop...please, go away.' your chest–which was previously rising slower than a normal human–quickly throbbing as you breathed heavily in a state of panic.

"So, you wait till the ball reach around your ankles, and you kick..."

Your eyelids shot open and your body shook in a sense of fear and regret. Your fingers shakes as they rise towards your lips and clasped tightly in order to stop the deep breathing from your mouth. You held your nose, preventing yourself from breathing, from living another suffering second without him. What a hypocritical thing you are committing,

"...I can't live without you,Etsu-kun!"

It was your voice which stopped your suicidal doings, which stopped your lungs from suffering. But by the second came by,

" I don't want to deal with your attitude,[name]!"

You remembered his silhouette walking out the apartment after your argument, remembered a few days of searching for another companion and leaving them off with your same selfish response, remembered the empty phone calls you dialed with his voicemail in return...Your hands unknowingly reaches towards the table for the pill bottle and you drowned yourself in the content.

The bedroom door creaks open, and the sight of your lifeless body on the bed made him truely wake up from his nightmare. His dry hands gripped onto your upper arms and roughly shook you,"no,...come back!...[Name], please! Return to me, I'm sorry...please, I-I love you...." tears streamed down his face, as he live through his nightmare. His face digs into the bedsheets, your smell still lingers in the bedsheet which tingles his senses.

fading:
ɪ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs
ɪ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ
ɪ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀʀᴏʀ
ғᴏʀ ғᴇᴀʀ ᴏғ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴅ ғɪɴᴅ
ɪ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ᴇsᴄᴀᴘᴇ ᴛʜɪs ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴍ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ɪɴsᴀɴᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴡᴏʀsᴇ ɪs ɪ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ
ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴡᴏʀsᴇ
ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴄᴇ
ᴡᴇ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ғᴏᴇ sᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ
ᴀғᴛᴇʀᴀʟʟ
ɪ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟs
ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ
                      —ʙ.ɴ.