so

Yall know that kid I was ranting about in the previous chapter? Well yah I have more things to say, buckle up we're going on a ride.

So he stay saying how I have no ass nor boobs thinking that it's okay but he knows it offends me but he still does it and I'm tired of it. Then I got to thinking "What would he do if I got depressed and killed myself. He'd be all like 'well what she do that for' that's why my fucking ghost is gonna come back and kill you in your fucking sleep you fucking asshole what the actual fuck". Then I ranted to my friend Alaila because she listened and she was the first person to try and get me back in the Skype call we was having at the  time but any way, I was like "Tell **** he can die in a firey hole and then have his guts pulled out and devoured by maggots and then spit out because he's even too disgusting for the maggots and then sucked into the earth's core but then rejected because not even the molten lava likes him and would want to turn him into ashes." But I'm so fucking tired of him I swear I hope he dies I will CUT HIS DICK OFF and it will come right off and be the cleanest cut you've ever seen in your whole life. You know what he can also jump down a well and rot with a bush child that isn't Dorcas because I would never torture her whole life like that as a matter of fact he can die alone down there because I would never torture anything like that not even inanimate objects.

Okay I'm done now, have a blessed day. Amen!