It's Over Now: 2

Aicee POV...

I am looking now to the picture of me and the koreano in my phone while I'm walking beside the road with my best friends. I  make it  the wallpaper of my cellphone.

"Oh look guys, Aicee is really captured by the piggy korean." Gliza stated.

I gave her a deadly glared.

"You know what ,She was so shameless." Janell

"Yes you're right Janell, she was not shy to what she is doing ." Gliza

"Hey ! Both of you stop talking like she isn't here." I heard Hally rebuking  to them.

I walk hurry to get far from them. Why are they so tackless?

But anyway I'm not mad at them, I just wanna fool them.

I heard Hally calls me so I stop walking and face her. She was catching her breath when she got near on me.

"What happened to you Hally? It looks like you came from some carabao race" I tease her.

"You're asking me! why don't you blame your  way of walking? It looks like you're always in a race" Hally

"Who told you to follow me? I didn't told it to you okay" I said then walk again.

"Okay leave me , then I will not tell you what is the name of the koreano who you like." She said

I automatically stop when I heard what she said.

I look at her and gave her a look telling "What his name?"

She gave me a look saying "come near me first"

So I walk back beside her and asked her.

"His name is....."

"What?" Why she need to  suspense me?

"His name..." Hally while she's grinning at me

"Are you going to tell me or our friendship will be over now?"
I threat here.

"Right now?" She asked

"Yes ,now tell me"

"Okay!his name is Andrei"
She said

"Andrei ! Hmmm sounds cute"
I smile as I remember his face.

"I asked Ester about his name " Hally

"Thanks" me

Hally and Ester are friends so Hally can ask Ester.
Like what I said Ester is good in speaking Tagalog language that is why Hally didn't have a hard time to talk to her.

Hally finally got home , Gliza, Janell and me are still walking on the stretch of the roadside.

I remain silent since Hally got home. And the two annoying girls at my back are also quiet.

I get my mp3 and inserted the earphones in my ear.

Now playing: Fire by BTS

I'm hamming the song , goodness I'm almost near now at the bus station.

I stop when I felt something fall on my back.

I look at them and I saw them both smiling at me while gesturing their hand a peace sign.

I rolled my eyes .

"Are you still mad at us?" Janell asked me

I kept quiet

"Hey!we are really sorry ." Gliza

I ignore them and I continue walking.

I smile at myself ,haha truth is I'm not mad I'm just gladder to what  their acted.

Like what I've thinking they didn't follow me.

I finally got here at the bus station. I wait for a minute and finally there's a bus stop at my front. I quickly step in the bus when the narrow door is opened.

I sat at the back sit side of the bus .

The bus was functioned when the passengers was already onboard.

I recline to the backrest of the sit and close my eyes ,I want to rest my mind.

This day is full of tiredness.
I have a lot of projects and reports that I need to do later at home.

I heard some noises besides me.

I ignore it and continue , resting my mind.

"Hey Hon! Stop it." There's a girl said it .

"Kiss me baby, kiss me!" The boy said .

"Look hon there's so many people here." Girl

"And so what , I don't care they will not see us here at the back , please if you really love me then kiss me" Boy

"But we have adjacent." Girl
"She is sleeping okay!" Boy
"Okay" Girl

My right eye brow risen when I heard those flirty  thought.

I open my eyes and look to their side and I was pissed off when I saw them.

The girl is leaning at the bus wall, and the boy is on her front no inch apart from each other.

They kissing torridly then the left hand of the boy is touching the right breast of the girl while  his right hand is touching the legs of the girl  .

I can't take it. Based on their uniform they still a high school students.

I disjunct my right shoe and throw it to them.

I hit the head of the boy and my shoe fallen on the floor.
They automatically stop to what are they doing and both look to my shoe then their look moved at my side.

I risen my eyebrow .

The boy picked up my shoe

"Is this yours?" He asked me angrily.

I nod saying yes.

"What is your problem?" He asked me again.

"Thou" I calmly said.

I felt pain from my left shoulder when it stricken by my own shoe.
He throw it back to me .

Stay calm Aicee ,he is only a highschool students.

I told to myself.

"You both stop what you are doing earlier, you are so young for that . And do you know what is the meaning of privacy?" I told them

"We know ! Okay mind your own business." The girl said then she rolled her eyes on me.

Wow !!!

"Hey are you that bitch to be want be despitefully of that sonnies boy in public place?" I said

She gonna answered me but I cut her thought off.

"Are you that dumb to let him touch your body? If he really loves you he must respect you" I added

She look at me then look to her boyfriend and she cried maybe she's realized that I'm right.

"Why are you meddles?" The boy  asked me ..

"You little boy do you want me to tell it to your father?"  I asked back to him

To tell you readers I know this boy ,he is one of my neighbor.
I smile at him.

"Sorry!" They both said.

"Its okay but don't do it again , you both too young for this .Study first before anything else "
I told them .

They nodded and sit properly on their seat.

The bus stop , then I stand up and walk out from the bus .

I widely smile at myself before walking through our home.

I did a good thing this after noon. It's a relief.

*******

Vote and comments