It's Too Late : 7

I am currently walking beside the road homeward.

Suddenly my phone rang from my jeans pocket, so I get it from there and take a look who the hell is calling right now.

And in instant, my eyes get wider when I saw the name situated at my phone screen.

Its Andrei .

I answered his call , and say hello for the greetings.

'Hello ' he just uttered

'Why did you call me?' I simply asked .

'Because I miss you!' With no wordiness, he frankly answered .

There is something wrong inside me. I feel joy when he said that.

It's like a music in my ears and continue flowing through inside me and suddenly bumb in to my heart that makes it beat abnormally.

'Bluffer' I muttered.

'No it's true , I am not joking.' He said depending himself.

I know that he is not joking or lying.

I'm just speechless, So that is the only  word came up in my mind and speak out by my mouth.

'Okay if you say so ' I said smiling.

'Where are you right now?' He asked me .

'I am currently walking , Errand the way back at my home' Me

'Ah okay , wait I will end this call. I am going to study now my home lesson. I will call you again later.' He uttered.

I sigh , again we just talked for a very short time.

It is shit.

'Okay then good luck !' I Said.

He bid his goodbye on me,  same as what I did  then he ended the call.

I put my phone back in my pocket and continue walking.

Why he always calling me then he will going to cut the conversation leaving me pending by his words.

I actually want to talk him for a long time but he always ending the call.

Always getting busy.

Annoyance is evident in my face.

-------------

I finally got home, I enter to our house door and I saw my brother at the living room , again watching an anime movie.

I continue walking and pass through the living room until I came in the kitchen.

I am hungry, so I am going to eat first before I will come up to my room.

It's already 2:15 of the afternoon and still I didn't eat my lunch  yet.

I always forgot to eat my lunch.

When I got came in I saw my big sister  Aimee baking cookies.

She loves baking and cooking.
And she is good for doing it.
Her dishes are delicious.

I walk near her, she is very busy on what she is doing.

She don't even look at me but I know she knew that I am here.

"Can I taste one?" I asked when I got near, I plan to touch one of the cookies when she hit my hand.