↠ {38}

Thursday.

"Thanks for coming." I said to Roman as we walked into the clothing store.

"It's no problem but if I lose my title at Mania because I lost out on a day of training, it's on you." He said, gesturing towards me.

"Dean will kick my ass." I chuckled. "He's taking this pact thing very seriously." I added.

Ever since we made The Shield pact on Monday, Dean has been losing his mind. We talking double training sessions. Yep, he doubled his training sessions which means he hardly has time for Renee and she hates it. And because his schedule is different from ours, he consistently sends us reminders about our training sessions.

"He's excited. That's all." Roman smiled.

"A little too excited. Renee is getting so annoyed."

"Because this is the first time he's done this." He chuckled.

"Yeah. Seth is working his ass off too." I said while looking through some dresses hoping that I find the perfect dress for Hall Of Fame next week. Most people will make dresses but I seriously don't have the time for all that.

He was about to say something when an assistant came up to us. "Hi can I help you with something?" She asked and gave us a warm smile.

"No thanks, I'm just having a look." I replied and returned the smile.

"Okay. If you need anything, I'll be over there." She said pointing at a shoe rack.

"Thanks." I said.

"That's the reason I'm here and he's not." Said Roman referring to Seth.

"Yes you're a life saver by the way. Everyone else was busy." I said. "How about this one?" I asked pointing at the most beautiful black dress I've ever seen.

"Go try it on." He said smiling.

"I'll be right back." I said walking towards the change room.

Once I arrived at the change room, I quickly changed into the dress while Roman waited outside. I stared into the mirror admiring what I saw. This was it, this was the perfect dress. I quickly snapped a picture and sent it to Seth. As I was awaiting a reply from Seth, I walked out of the change room to show Roman. I mean two opinions is better than one right?

"Aaaaamazinggg!!!" Roman said making me smile. I did a slow 360 degree turn and he clapped. "I love it." He added.

"Why thank you." I said and bowed down to his clap. Just then Seth replied with a whole lot of love struck emojis. And "I love it" in the end. I smiled at the messaged. "He loves it." I said excitedly.

"There you go." Roman smiled.

I walked back into the change room and changed into my normal clothes. I then purchased the dress before walking out of the store with Roman. It was then, when a girl about eighteen years old approached us.

"OH MY GOSH. GABI. YOU'RE GABI." She said clamping her hands onto her month. "AND YOU'RE ROMAN REIGNS." She pointed out. She then glared at me as tears started filling in her eyes. "I'm sorry. You just mean so much to me." She said making me curious to know why. She looked like a train wreck. I couldn't help but feel sorry for her.

"Hey, stop crying." I said and hugged her. She cling onto me and began to cry even more. I rubbed her back gently as Roman stared at us in disbelief. "Do you wanna tell me what's wrong?" I asked, finally breaking the silence.