6

Trust me this is a great chapter not one to be missed!

POV: Arthur

Me and merlin have to stay a secret if anyone was to find out our secret merlin would surely be banned from Camelot, and that would mean for me to never see him again and i would go deep into despair. So whilst we are not in the comfort of my chambers merlin still is required to act like my man servant, so merlin brought our horses round to the front if the castle we all mounted our steads and formed the order of me in front merlin beside me and Percival,Gawain and Lancelot forming a arrow shape so we set off to complete the request from my father.

                                                                        ~*~

Me and merlin exchanging secret glance weary of not to get caught by our knights. We hop off when we get the forest and spilt up, me merlin and Lancelot go one direction the others proceed to the other direction "keep your eyes out for bandits and such oh and merlin try not to let anyone get past you would you and don't be such a prat" i exclaimed sarcastically, he replied with " well sire I would have to be out here if it wasn't for your Incapability of confrontation" and with that he smiled.

We were out there for hours and hadn't even heard anything not even birds chirping we had been separated a while back Lancelot went a different way to me and merlin so we were on our own "merlin we are vey much alone" i said a gave a sly wink "why sire how very cheeky you've become" he said with a light laugh while we were still walking i stopped him and turned him toward me and pecked him on the lips, i quickly pulled away and whipped my sword out of my holder when i heard branches snapping "did you hear that?" i enquired merlin simply nodded "who goes?" i yelled out "simply me sire" a recognisable voice yelled back and i knew it was Lancelot.

As he began to walk toward us once more i heard another set of footsteps and breaking branches i signaled to Lancelot who got my message and he took out his sword promptly before i knew it "sire we are surrounded" merlin whispered i spun round slowly and he was right we were the men lunged forward with their battle cries piercing my ears so we did the same Gawain and Percival joined us not long after and clashing their swords to fight them off many were dropping like flies bur their numbers soon multiplied .

Merlin:
We were surrounded i could tell we were loosing i didn't know what else to do so i did the one thing i did know Windouth yoxile i whispered and with that they all went flying to the ground but i didn't quite realise Arthur was looking at me and must have seen my eyes flash gold the survivors of the attack scampers off leaving a trail of dead bodies around us "sire" I asked wearily "not now Merlin" he whispered and waved his hand to pass me off. I felt sick to my stomach knowing that Arthur could quite possibly hate me. "We should go the sun is setting we will come back again tomorrow" Arthur yelled and with that they jumped on their horses and rode off back to Camelot.

                                                                        ~*~

"Arthur" I yelled running after him he had gotten off his horse and strode to his chambers I was trying to catch up after him but when he got into his chambers he slammed the door I opened it again "Arthur listen to me" I spoke a little harsh he looked at me hurt and sad "I trusted you Merlin" he said ever so quietly " Arthur this doesn't change anything between us, yes I have magic but I did what I did to protect you that's the only reason I've ever used my magic it's only for you" I walked over and placed my hand on his cheek, he placed his hand on mine and nuzzled into it " why wouldn't you tell me" he whispered "I was scared I've seen what your father does and I know you don't like magic Arthur I was scared" I said a single tear rolled down my face but I angrily wiped it away "I wouldn't let any harm come to you Merlin I love you but I need some time to think but thank you Merlin for helping me" I nodded and sat down by the window and stared out looking at the snow starting to settle upon the grounds.

It took a while but Arthur came round. I told him everything about me being Emrys about him being my destiny and just everything I've ever done and everything I know. He was still acting strange with me but I understood why "Arthur you can't tell anyone about this the only reason I told you about me being Emrys is becuase I trust you and only you but this has to stay between us other wise I'm surely a dead man walking" I say with a weak laugh he nodded and told me he wanted to sleep. I nodded and was about to leave the room when " stay with me Merlin, please" I smiled and nodded and went to sleep later that night with Arthur's arm wrapped around my waist and had the best nights sleep.

I had to write this at the doctors so it might have been wrote a little strange but I hope you like!

I have a great idea for the next chapter! I'm trying to upload these as much as I can I hope you liked it !