Wednesday/Thursday pt. 1 - I Like It When You Talk Dirty

Hi :) I hope you're enjoying everything so far!! Be prepared for slight smut in this chapter ooOoOo

--

Dan opened his eyes and sat up, glancing at his clock. 05:57 it read. He waited for a moment for his world to stop spinning, then stood up unsteadily, and pattered barefoot across his bedroom and down the landing, into the blue tiled bathroom. The brown haired boy sighed with relief, before washing his face and cleaning himself up.

He walked back to his bedroom and just lay on his bed, waiting for his parents to come and wake him up, ready for school. He needed to sort his head out. Suddenly the window burst open and a mass of flailing limbs and ripped jeans and black hair fell into the room. "Ph-" Dan started before he was cut off by the boy hurling himself across the bed to clasp Dan in a huge hug. Dan melted into it and burst into tears again. The agony of his thoughts clouding his vision and burning his soul. "Dan, baby, please listen to me. You're mine, and I'm one hundred percent yours ok? Trust me on this one. I'll never leave you," he begins to cry at that, and it breaks Dan's heart to see Phil break down. The somehow end up entangled together, long legs and thin arms wrapped around each other, pulling them both into tight hugs. Their crying turns to sniffling, and they both begin to smile as Phil peppers tiny kisses along Dan's flushed cheeks.

"Are you ok now, Danny boy?" Dan nods, so Phil continues, "please don't run off like again, you scared me!!" Even though Dan knew Phil must've instantly realised where he'd gone. They boys remained tangled up like that for nearly an hour and a half, until Dan hears his mum begin to stir in the next room. Phil leaped up like he'd been branded and Dan followed suit. They shared multiple sloppy kisses before Phil ran toward the window and jumped out. Dan shut it behind him and got into bed, feigning sickness when his mum came in. It apparently worked, because she wandered downstairs to make some chicken soup.

He fell asleep with a smile on his face.

The next day at school Dan bumps into Amy in the corridor. "You were off yesterday," she says bluntly, stating the obvious, so dan hugs her until she smiles and they somehow manage to get through first and second period without talking about his absence. "So... Spill the beans!" She smiles, playfully pushing his shoulder, "where were you? What happened with Lester? Are you two a thing for real?"
"God Amy, calm down with the questions," he laughs, "I was sick but Phil appeared so I went around to his, nothing happened with me and Lester, except maybe we are potentially, officially a thing now!" And Dan almost chokes as Amy hurls herself at him, pulling him into a bone crushing hug.

"I ship it already!" She cries happily, as she leads him to Maths after the bell. Dan just smiles, feeling slightly bad for lying to his friend. He's slightly comforted when he realises he'll have Phil to himself tonight. At lunch, Dan's walking down the corridor from drama to meet Amy outside of her biology class. Just as he wanders past the bathrooms at the end of the hallway, a pair of hands reach out and grab him by the waist before pulling him in. They shush him, and he realises it's Phil.

"I just couldn't wait until tonight. God, Dan, your positively ravishing" he murmurs, locking the door to the bathroom and pushing Dan up against the wall. "Fuck!" Dan whispers, before Phil's lips meet his and suddenly all he can think about is how beautiful Phil tastes and how amazing this is and how much he enjoys the sensation of fireworks going off in his mind. He pulls away for breath and Phil grins at him, both his hands on the brown haired boys waist. Dan pulls Phil closer, embracing his thin frame, before leaning in to subtly whisper in his ear.

"Let me give you a blowjob," he breathes against Phil's left ear. Phil blanches, before blushing and stuttering a few half words. Eventually he just nods, and focuses on breathing as Dan bends down to unzip his pants. They'd given each other blowjobs before, but it was a casual thing, it never meant anything. This though, this was something else entirely. Suddenly his black ripped jeans were down past his knees and Dan has his thumb just past the waistband of his inky blue boxers. Dan looks up and Phil for approval, and Phil nods briefly, before falling back against the wall.