Pls read...

Ok, so i made a new book (later)
About my AU Mystical Nature. It's like undertale but the story is not the same. Asriel (mah fav) was actually just an emerald leaf of the golden tree. But as it falls, it forms into Asriel. In here, Asgore and Toriel is still together and the adopted Asriel. As Asriel was 1 month old, Sans was born in a beautiful Diomand Lilypad. He was soaking wet and can hardly walk at the time he went out. Gaster from the black butterfly wings was the one who founded him. Papyrus (in here he's 3 years older than Sans) from the ruby rock loved Sans and took care of him. And Asgore does not kill children here.

Here is the Mystical parts that the characters were made of:

Asriel: Emerald Leaf
Sans: Diomand Lilypad
Papyrus: Ruby Rock
Undyne: Magical Water
Alphys: Mystic Sunflower Seed
Mettaton: Metal of Music (Dumb IKR)
Gaster: Black Butterfly Wings
Asgore: Golden Grass
Toriel: Pearl Dandelion
Frisk: Determination Stone
Chara: Shining Buttercups
Monster kid: Dirt of Fun (Really)
Grillby: Flame of Talent
Muffet: Webs of Tea
And two more...

His name is Echo. Born in the same day, hour, minute, second as Sans. He is as Sans' GENOCIDE form. Frisk said that he is probably Sans' lost yet seperated twin. Even they both believed that. Cuz the look EXACTLY the same. Echo is like Chara, follows Sans anywhere.
Asriel has one too. His name is Repeat. He's from the Echo Sunflower (I made it up, it's much more bigger than the normal Echo flower)
At the age of 15, Asriel and Sans started dating, but Repeat and Echo does NOT accept that. But even they started falling for each other... still...

THEY BOTH ARE FUCKING TSUNDERES.

Thats it!

Hope u ♡ it!

And this story's main ship is Asrisans (i like this non-AU-mixing ship)
Oh and i ship Asgoriel and Charisk pls no hate, i hate Soriel, Friskriel, CharaxAsriel, SansxChara and Frans. Again pls no hate