twenty

Ella was sitting on the beach watching the waves move back and forth, she checked her phone to see if Daniel had texted but he hadn't. It was 8:53 and she was starting to think he wasn't going to show up.

We had agreed to wait on the beach and then get breakfast, a very romantic plan, wait no not romantic, were just friends, right?

I stood up, brushed the sand off my shorts and was about to go home when I got a text.
Daniel Scarfman: I'm sorry x

Wow he really decided to cancel our plans over text?!? I started to get upset and a little mad but I felt 2 arms wrap around me. I was about to hit them but I turned around to see Daniel smiling at me.

"Daniel what the heck, I thought you weren't coming?!" I said admiring his facial features.
"When I texted I'm sorry, I meant I'm sorry for being late because I had to pick up these" he held out a bouquet of beautiful flowers.
"Daniel, I love them thank you" I said giving him a hug. His arms wrapped around me and made me feel warm and safe, I could stay like this all day.
"C'mon, I'm starving and if we're late to meet the guys they'll kill us, well maybe me." He said laughing.

We out the flowers in the car and went to breakfast, we were seated outside overlooking the ocean.
"We've finally met after 2 months, I'm so happy." I said waving my hands around like a 5 year old.
"You're cute when you get excited." Daniel said smiling at me.
"Are you flirting with me Sharman." I questioned him raising an eyebrow.
"And what if I am, you should be used to it by now." He said mimicking my moves.

After an amazing breakfast we walked back to Daniels which consisted of a long walk on the beach.
"So how has the day been so far?" Daniel asked me.
"Daniel it's 10am.
You know what I mean Ella." He said laughing.
"It's been amazing, thank you" I said staring into his eyes.
"No problem love." Taking my hand in his and intertwining our fingers.

We finally reached the set of Teen Wolf and I was so excited. Not only had I been spending the morning with Daniel but I'm meeting the cast of my favourite TV show. I'm really good friends with Holland, Crystal, Arden and Shelley now as well so I can't wait to finally meet them in real life.

"You ready to go in?" Daniel asked turning to face me while we were still in his car. "Yes, and I just want to thank you Daniel, for everything."
"Thank you Ella, for making my life better." We were staring into each others eyes and were slowly leaning in when we heard screams coming from near the car. We both pulled away before anything could happen and left the car.

"ELLA" Shelley came and tackled me in a hug when I had just got out of the car.
"Oh my god Shelley let her breathe" Daniel laughed.
"ELLLAAA" Holland and Arden both said in unison and ran up and hugged me.
"It's so nice to finally meet you guys." I said to them.
Daniel came from behind and placed his hand in the crook of my back and said "we should go inside and introduce you to the rest of the guys"
I felt a tingle go through my body when he touches me, I love it.

We were all walking through the studio listening to stories about filming and how much of an idiot Daniel is when I got tackled from behind and landed on the floor with 2 guys next to me.
"Ella I'm sorry!! I'm Tyler by the way." He said laughing and helping me up. "And this is my other half-" "Dylan O'Brien, so nice to finally meet the girl Daniel doesn't stop talking about." Dylan said shaking my hand.
"Oh is that right" I said and turned my head to Daniel who was now blushing.
"Oh look they need us on set, lets go. Ella if you need anything text me but you'll be okay with holland and Arden right?" Daniel said grabbing Dylan and Tyler by their shirts.
"Yeah I'll be fine, try not to miss me too much." I said winking at him and he winked and smirked back.

"Oohhh guuurrlll, we seen that, what was that." Shelley said leading us somewhere. "What?" I said innocently.
"Ella, you winked at each other." Holland said so I winked at all of them as my answer.
"OMG DID YOU ALREADY HAVE SEX?!?" Shelley shouted. "SHELLEY! No we did not." I replied as we sat down in Allison's bedroom on set as they weren't using it for this scene.
"Did anything happen?" Arden asked just as Crystal walked past an seen us.
"Oh my gosh Ella! It's so nice to meet you." She said giving me a hug and joining us.
"So what are we talking about?"
"Ella and Daniel." Holland said. "Oh spill." Crystal said sitting in a cross legged position.

"Well it was when we just parked up and I think we were about to kiss but then Shelley came running and shouting and we both pulled away."
"SHELLEY!" They all said hitting her with either a pillow or their arm.
"I'm sorry Ella!" Shelley said holding her hands up.

"Okay but do you like him in more of a friend way." Arden asked.
"Yeah." I said looking down at my fingers.
"But he probably doesn't like me in that way."
"Girl, he is crazy about you, he is totally head over heels for you." Crystal said.
"So why do you like him?"
"Well he's really funny, sweet, very hot, he cares about me and others and he can always make me happy. And whenever he texts or is around I get this weird feeling in my stomach."
"OUR BABY IS IN LOVE" Holland said hugging me.
"Tell him, seriously, you 2 will make cute babies." Crystal said.
"I don't know."