twenty-two

I had an amazing day. I met the cast and the giver of life Jeff Davis, I mad new friends and I had an amazing time with Daniel.

"So I guess your taking me home then." I asked Daniel and leaned my head against the head rest.
"Well I was thinking, we shouldn't end our day early. I have one more place I was thinking of taking you." He asked me.
"Okay Sharman."

We were driving for about 20 minutes talking and listening to music when we pulled up at some building.
"Do you trust me?" Daniel asked.
"Yes." And I do, completely. I never thought I'd trust someone like this but i do.
"C'mon then." He grabbed my hand and led me into the building and into the elevator.

"Daniel where are we going?" I asked him when we were traveling to the top floor.
"Be patient, you'll love it."

We got to the top floor and went up the staircase to the very top of the building.
It was insane, you could see the city but still be part of it, and there was an amazing breeze, and the sun had almost set.
"This is my favourite place in LA." Daniel said as he stood behind me.
"It's beautiful." I told him still mesmerised my the view.

"Can I ask you something?" He said to me.
"Of course."
"Well it's more like tell you something but..em...okay so Ella I'm crazy about you, when you text or call I get this weird happy feeling in my chest and you always cheer me up even if I've had a shitty day, and your the most beautiful person I've ever seen and I-I just wanted...needed to tell you."

"Daniel Sharman stuttering for me." I joked.
"Well now I need to tell you something. I feel the exact same and have for a while now but I didn't want to say anything incase it messed up our friendship." I said to him now so close I could smell his cologne.
"You have no idea how glad I am to hear you say that" he said slowly leaning in.

Our lips touched and sent electricity through my whole body. Our kiss was passionate but gentle and loving. We broke after 20 seconds to breathe
"Ella Anderson, I think I'm in love with you."
"Daniel Sharman, I think I'm in love with you too."
Our lips connected again and my hands behind his neck and in his hair and his hands on my waist.

"So I guess this is you then?" Daniel asked as we were sitting in the car outside my house.
"You can come in..I mean if you want to."
"I'd love to, but don't try to seduce me, not after our first date." He said and we both started laughing.
"Hmm sure Daniel I'll try not to."

We sat, watched movies, made out and eventually fell asleep on the couch.
It was a perfect day.