Pain pain and more pain

Kaneki's POV

A satisfied  smirk appeared on Jason's  face as Alexis looked up at him with fear filled eyes. "Please stop" She whispered. "My dear, I will stop as long as you submit to me and do everything  I say, when I say it" He answers and I watched as Alexis's eyes turned a bright silver. "I will NEVER submit to you, you human eating freak" she spat and I winced. Is that really what she thought of us ghouls? Alexis leaned back in her chair, a cocky grin on her lips. " Do your worst prick" she snapped and Jason growled. "Your going to regret saying that bitch" he whispered and brought the knife near her smooth skin. "I want to hear you scream little girl" he purred and slowly dragged the knife down Alexis's other arm. A hiss was heard from her arm and crimson blood started to pour out of the wound, but no sound was heard from Alexis. I smiled slightly as she raised a brow at Jason mockingly. "This girl is gonna get herself killed" I thought to myself but realized my chance of escaping may be higher then it was before.

 I zoned back into reality when a hoarse laugh was heard from Alexis. Blood dripped from her arms and face and I watched as Jason twirled two long hunting daggers In his hands. "Just give it up already I will never surrender to you" Alexis said and a low hiss was heard from her as Jason buried one of the daggers into her leg.  A split second later the second dagger was buried in her other leg. " Well it wasn't like I was gonna use my legs anytime soon anyway" she said sarcastically and I barked out a laugh. Alexis's now silver eyes met mine and she smiled. " Well at least someone finds me funny!". "Shut it brat, I'm not finished with you yet" Jason snarled and A loud slap was heard. Alexis's head snapped to the side and she spat blood onto the ground.  Jason walked over to the bag he brought in earlier and pulled out a serrated knife, he turned and smiled creepily at Alexis. "Pick a finger" he said sweetly and Alexis's face turned pale. "You wouldn't dare" she whispered. "Try me" Jason replied and stepped closer to her , a deadly smile on his lips.

Natsu's POV

A sigh left my lips as I paced the length of the Fairytail guild hall. "Where the hell could she be?!" I muttered to myself and ran a hand through my hair frustratingly. I looked up as ocean entered the hall and she immediately started making her way towards me. "Any luck with the dragons?" I asked hopefully and she shook her head sadly. "Whoever took her must be pretty powerful because they left no trace of being here behind." She said and looked down at the ground. "I miss her, you didn't know her very well but when you get to know her she is the most amazing person you will ever meet. She would do anything to save an innocent and has a bubbly happy personality" I watched as a silver tear slipped from oceans eye. "I miss her too, and we are going to find her no matter what ok?" I said softly and ocean nodded. Just then I heard a insanely loud boom come from outside. "What the hell was that!" I heard someone yell and I rushed outside to see for myself what had happened. I couldn't believe my eyes, a huge purple swirly portal looking thing was in the sky and people were dropping out of it and landing on the grass opposite the fairy guild. A girl with purple/ black hair stared at us hungrily and I felt my blood boil. "Who the hell are you and what are you doing here and what is THAT??"I asked,pointing at the purple thing in the sky. The girl laughed, "My name is Touka and we are here to help you get your friend back and also get our friend back in the process" She said. Her voice was rough and she looked like she didn't want to be here. I blinked...how the hell did they know about My sister...?

A/N
I am so sorry for not updating for so so long! I have been very busy in school and with my animals but here you go! Sorry it is short 😭