Character

Aria Nichole Lopez

Age:24

Family-Colby Lopez aka Seth Rollins

Pet- Chloe She is a teacup maltese and she'll won't get any bigger.

Crush-No one at this time

.
Best Friends-Briella Marie Good, AJ Lee,Randy Orton

Friends-John Cena,CM Punk,The Uso's,Stephanie McMahon,Triple H,Justin Gabriel,Nattie and more

Enemies-The Shield (4 right now),Wade Barrett,The Bella's,Ryback

Ring Name-Nichole (Just in the ring)

Attires- Kelly Kelly's attire.(Changes weekly

Theme-Make You Believe by Lucy Hale

Finishers-Face Plant,Blackout,French Kiss,Primal Scream,Moonsault,& RKO(Randy taught me this)

Personality-Crazy,Stubborn,Sweet,Loveable,Friendly,and also can be a bitch if someone pisses me off,hurts my family,and friends, or I just don't like you.

Bio-My name is Aria Nichole Lopez and I'm 24 years I was little I love to watch wrestling and wanted to wrestle,but my brother only thought that I wanted to be a model.I was modeling,dancing,and singing before I started wrestling. When I turned 19 years old I started to wrestle and then when I turned 21 years old I became a WWE Diva.I have an older brother named Colby Lopez and he is overprotective when it comes to guys and 's why I haven't told him about my ex-boyfriend that is a WWE Superstar and what he has done to a few people know what my ex has done to me and they don't know I have broke up with him yet.I've only told my best friends about my brother Colby.I love my brother and miss him a brother and I talk or text all the time.I don't know if he has told anybody about me.I have a guy best friend and his name is Randal Keith Orton,but he is known as WWE Supestar "The Viper" Randy Orton.I call him Randal to make him mad(LOL),but he knows that I love to pick on him and he love to pick on me thinks me and Randy are dating,because we are so close.I was the WWE Diva's Champion for a week,when I got injured I had to vacate my title.I sing the way my theme is my I got to go my brother is calling me.

Piercing Belly ring Tongue

Tattoo's On left wrist "Believe",Butterfly on Lower back (Pink), Also Bri and I got matching tattoo's. Mine is on my right wrist "Best Friends"