Chapter 10

*At the hotel*

Aria and AJ walks out of the elevator on their floor.

AJ:I'll met you at your room.
Aria:Ok.I'm in room 303.
AJ:My room is 313.
Aria:Ok.

They walk to find their rooms.Aria finds her room,uses the key card to unlock the door,walks in,and shuts the door.When Aria walks in the room she notice's that their are already some bags sitting by the bed.So Aria knows that she has a roommate now.Aria texts Bri.Aria grabs what she needs and goes to the bathroom to change.Aria changes into a white top,jean,and white heels.Aria walks out of the bathroom and bumps into someone.The person grabs her arm before she could fall.

????:I'm sorry.
Aria:It's ok.
????:You sure.I didn't know anyone was in here.
Aria:(Looks up.)So you're my roommate?
????:Yeah.I guess so.

Aria's phone (case best) rings.Dean grabs her phone off the bed and hands it to her.Dean noticed this picture (it's of Aria and Bri) and he has seen it on his sister's phone too.

Aria's Phone conv:

Aria:Hello.
Bri:Hey
Aria:Do you want to go with us?
Bri:Sorry, but my brother Dean won't let me go.
Aria:Your brother is rude for not letting you go with us.
Bri:I know.
Aria:You think if I ask him he'll let you go?
Bri:You can try,but he went to his room for a minute.
Aria:Oh.What room?
Bri:Room 303. 
Aria:I'll call you back.
Bri:Ok.Bye.
Aria:Bye.

End of Phone Conv.

When Aria looks at him.

Dean:What?
Aria:So Dean.Why can't Bri go to the club?
Dean:(Looks at her.)Because last time she when to the club with AJ.
Aria:I know her and AJ where so drunk that she was sick for three days.
Dean:How do you know that? 
Aria:Because Bri is my best friend and I've missed her a lot when I was out.
Dean:Well if I let her go will you make sure that she doesn't drunk to much and no guys mess with her.
Aria:You're overprotected just like my brother,but yes I'll make sure she doesn't drink to much and the guy thing too.
Dean:Yes she can go.I'll go let her know that she can go.
Aria:Ok.I  have to wait for AJ.
Dean:Ok.We'll be in room 305. 
Aria:Ok.

Dean leaves.There's a knock on the door,Aria walks over to the door,and opens to see AJ standing there. 

AJ:Ready?
Aria:We just have to go get Bri.

AJ looks at her funny.

AJ:Dean is letting her go?
Aria:Yes.

They leave to go get Bri.When Aria knocks on the door and they wait.Then when the door opens up Roman is standing there.

Roman:Come in.

Aria and AJ walks in and Roman shuts the door.As Aria and AJ walks in the room Dean is sitting on the couch.When Aria see's Bri is wearing a pink shirt,black leather pants,and shoes. Bri see's Aria.Then Bri walks over to Aria and they hug.

Bri:I've missed you Aria.
Aria:And I've missed you too Bri.

After they stop hugging.

Bri:Aria you have met my brother Dean.Roman's the one that let you two in.
Aria:Yes I met both of them.
Bri:Now you need to meet Seth. 
Roman:He went to the drink machine.
Bri:That's right.
Aria:Let's go.
B/A:Ok.

Then the girls leave.