Chapter 13

Roman notice's that Seth keeps looking at Aria.

Bri:I'm going to go to the bar.

Dean looks at Bri.

Roman:Seth let's walk with Bri.
Seth:Ok.
Bri:Let's go.

Bri,Roman,and Seth gets up and walks off to the bar.

Aria:AJ I need my phone.

AJ gets Aria's phone out her back pocket and hands it to Aria.Then Aria text's Triple H.

Text:I'm texting you to let you know that Wade slapped me here at the club.

AJ:I'll be back.
Aria:Where are you going?
AJ:Bathroom.
Aria:Not by yourself.
AJ:Why?
Aria:Because I don't want Wade to try anything.
Randy:I'll walk with her.

AJ and Randy gets up and walks off.Then Aria's phone vibrate's.

Text from Triple H:Thanks for telling me and I'll call you tomorrow.Just have a fun time with your friends and don't worry about Wade.
Text:You're welcome.

Then Bri,Roman,and Seth walks up with a bottle of water, jello shots,beers,and a few tequila shots with salt and lemons.They sit the drinks on the table and they sit down.

Bri:Where's AJ and Randy?
Aria:Bathroom.
Bri:Oh.

Roman hands Dean the water and Bri looks at him.

Dean:I'm driving Bri.
Bri:Oh ok.

Roman and Seth gets their beer and starts to drink.AJ and Randy walks back up and sits down.Randy drinks his beer.The girls takes a jello shots and then they each take 2 shots of Tequila.As Aria,Bri,and AJ are talking the guys are watching them.

AJ:So do you really have proof or where you just trying to piss Nikki off.
Aria:Yep I do. 
AJ:About time.
Bri:Aria you know we're here for you and that we care and love you.
Aria:I know.

Then John and Punk walks up and Aria smiles.Seth,Dean,and Roman notice's.

John:So are you just going to sit there or are you going to give us a hug.

Aria gets up and hugs John and hugs Punk.Then John and Punk sits down on each side of Randy.

?/?-Our turn.

When everyone looks to see Jimmy and Jey standing there.Next thing Aria knows she is being hugged by both Jimmy and Jey.

Aria:Can't breathe.
J/J-Sorry.

Randy,John,and Punk laughs and Aria looks at them three and sticks her tongue out at them.Punk is the only on that notice's her tongue ring.

Punk-What's that?

Aria turns and walks off.Then Bri and AJ gets up and follow's Aria.