just kiss

vote & comment for support

•••

She was peacefully sleeping when he slipped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to his body as he sniffed her hair.

What a nice morning, would everyone say, and it really is for Jungkook and Seji, except the fact that they are not a couple.

Seji opened her eyes and was about to get up when Jungkook pulled her and she fell back on Jungkook's arms.

"Jungkook, we're coming late for school.", Seji mumbled as she hugged Jungkook back, closing her eyes.

"Give me kiss first.", Jungkook said while stroking her hair and Seji giggled.

She opened her eyes and looked up, meeting Jungkook's eyes as a smile formed on her lips while rolling her eyes down to Jungkook's lips.

Without hesitations, she gave him a quick peck but Jungkook held her had and deepened the kiss.

(a/n: i know morning kisses are gross (?) since your breathes smells bad, but hey, it's a fanfiction, lol.)

Jungkook's hand travelled down her waist as Seji put her legs sideways on his body without breaking the kiss.

It came to the point when Jungkook slapped her butt cheeks which made her moan inside his mouth and just like that, they stopped the kissing.

"Sexy...", Jungkook commented while staring at her body right in front of his eyes and Seji just chuckled at his cuteness before getting off and got ready for university.

•••

"Goodmorning, love birds.", Yura approaches Jungkook and Seji who were already busy exchanging each other's saliva again at school.

They broke the kiss and both looked at her direction.

"How many times do we have to tell you, we're not a thing.", Seji rolled her eyes.

"Right, i'm sorry.", Yura sarcastically said as she opened her locker and grabbed her books.

Not long after, a guy approached the three.

"Yura, do you want to kiss too?", he smirked at Yura who had a dirty face looking.

"No, thank you.", she glared at him.

"Taehyung, want to kiss me?", Seji suddenly spoke.

"Yes!", Taehyung said excitedly but soon ruined.

"No!", Jungkook exclaimed. "She's mine, and only mine.", Jungkook pulled Seji to his arms and hugged her.

"That... just sounded like you really are a thing.", Yura pointed out but Jungkook and Seji scoffed away, showing one more peck to them before heading to their first class.

"I'm jealous.", Taehyung mumbled as Yura turned to him, looking disgusted.

"What?", Taehyung pouted but Yura just walked away, shaking her head.

•••

The school bell rang and everyone run out of the class, except for Jungkook and Seji.

"Am i getting it tonight?", Jungkook whispered and bit her ear which made her accidentally moan.

"No.", Seji playfully said as she bit her lips and began to walk away, knowing that Jeon will go after her.

As expected, Jeon walked after her and had the chance to get a grip of her waist. He then pulled her body as her back met his chest.

"Why not?", Jungkook mumbled, kissing her neck as his right hand roamed around her stomach before brushing his hand to her breast.

"Jungkook, we're at school.", she mumbled bad is loosing her control when Jungkook ran his hand down to her private part and she moaned, as he wanted.

"Tonight or now?", Jungkook asked and turned Seji around, pushing her on the nearby table as he spreads legs before pulled her close to his body.

Little did Jungkook know that Seji was enjoying what he was doing.

Jungkook crushed his lips to Seji as Seji opened her mouth easily, giving him an access to roam his roam his tongue in her mouth.

Seji could feel him getting boner as she was getting wet by the dirty thoughts she had in her mind.

Jungkook began to grind his waist on her private part which made her moan and he got more harder.

"Jungkook, i want it now.", Seji carelessly blurted and Jungkook smirked.

"Bathroom?", Jungkook asked and she nodded.

Just like that, they ran to the bathroom with their stuff and arrived in no time.

Jungkook locked the door and lifted Seji up on the sink, Seji automatically spreads her legs and snaked them around his waist as Jungkook attacked her lips.

His hands went down to her thighs and caresses them before slipping his hand to her sensitive part.

A moan escaped out of mouth as she deepened the kiss, trying to hold her moans in.

Jungkook pulled away a little bit and stared in her eyes, "I want to hear you moan my name.", he confessed before pulling their kiss back.

•••

+note: short chapters, i will try my best to make it longer for the next chapters.