just sex

vote & comment for support

•••

"Where are they?", Yura mumbled as she searched around the canteen.

"Do you think they're doing it.", Taehyung smirked as he nudged Yura's shoulder.

"Do you want to die?", Yura glared at Taehyung as he put his hands up, signing that he gives up.

•••

"Ah! Fuck!", she cursed under her breath.

He pulled her closer by her waist, getting more in her as she moaned from the top of her lungs.

Their skins slapping against each other, her arms around her neck with her hands gripping throught his hair and his hands massaging her boobs.

He groaned, "Fuck! I'm close.", he mumbled as he sped up his pace. He lifted her up from the sink and held her butt cheeks to hold her as she locked her legs around his waist and he continued thrusting non-stop.

"Say my name!", Jungkook groaned as he pulled her into a deep kiss.

"Fuck me, Jeon Jungkook!", she moaned as loud as she could which was a turn on for Jungkook and he smirked.

"I'm gonna come...", Seji said between her breathing as Jungkook put her back on the sink.

He lifted her left leg up as it rested on Jungkook's arm. Jungkook pulled her hair back as he thrusted slower and deeper but slams hard when he goes in which made Seji to open her mouth wider.

Jungkook leaned closer to her face and pulled her into a deep kiss as began to thrust more faster again.

Not long after, they both reached their climax and theh both came together.

•••

"Speaking of the devils...", Yura glared at the two who were making their way towards her and Taehyung.

"So, you guys had sex?", Taehyung smirked as he watched the two took their sits.

Seji and Jungkook looked at each other before looking at Taehyung, "No?", they lied.

"Liars...", Yura mumbled.

•••

One more minute and the class is about to dismiss. While everyone was busy doing their own thing, Jungkook and Seji were focused on each other.

"You should dress less sexier, you know that?", Jungkook told Seji as he rubbed her thighs.

"Maybe you should control your hormones, you know that?", Seji glared, earning a groand from him.

"Class dismissed.", the teacher announced and everyone stormed out of the class.

"Guys, i'll meet you at the gate. I need to go to do some business.", she told the three as they nodded and walked away as Seji walked to the other way.

While heading to the bathroom, Seji felt like she was being followed by someone so she turned around but no one was there.

She shook her head before entering the bathroom.

She did her business and went to wash her hands, when she was about to walk out of the bathroom, she couldn't open the door. She tried her best to open the door by pulling the handle of the door but it seems like it was locked.

Was it really? But who could it be?

•••

Suddenly, Yura's phone rang and everyone looked at her.

"Yah, Yoo Seji, eodiseo?", Yura said in quite loud voice because of being a short tempered one.

"Bathroom..."

"Then, come out?"

"It's locked..."

"Unlock it?"

"Just come and get me, it's dark, you know i have claustrophobia."

"Fine, just don't panic yourself.", Yura said before hanging up.

"Seji is locked in the bathroom.", she told the boys as they all walked back in the school to help Seji.

•••

"How come that you got locked up?", Yura chuckled.

"Yah... it's not funny.", Seji pouted, only to receive more chuckle from Yura as Jungkook pulled Seji closer to his arms and kissed her forehead.

"Are you okay?", Jungkook asked as Seji just nodded.

But for some reason, there is something that Seji is thinking about what just happened to her.

Why did she felt like she was being followed and got locked in the bathroom right after?