The Slender Man

"Y/N, Get up!" Your master angrily wakes you from your sweet slumber. "You slept in, meaning extra work for you today. Now get going."  You absolutely hate him, but he is the reason you and your family have something on your plates. You went outside to pick the weeds, and water the plants. You must've slept in really late because it was already past noon.  Singing the sweet lullaby your mother had taught you as you worked until dusk.  

"Done washing the dishes, cleaning all three bathrooms, planting and watering the plants, plucking the weeds around them, and fixing any broken bulbs or lights." You explain to your master exhausted and covered in dirt, dust, and mud.   "One last task before you end your days work, Y/N." He hands you a bucket. "Go collect the tools that were left to dry in the sun. Then you may rest until tomorrow." He ordered.

Groaning, you go outside and collect the tools one by one. As you reach for the last tool you see a tall, slender-looking man standing in the tall grass. He inched closer to you and reached his hand out. You placed your hand in his. You feel as if you can trust him somehow. You look at him smiling. The man hands you a small flower, a violet. "Those are my favorite..." you say. And he lead you away into the darkness

As you walked through the forest, you looked up at him and saw his skin was a pale alabaster color, and that he had no face. You weren't scared, even though you've never seen him before. 

After a long, peaceful walk in the forest, he leads you back home, you eat a light meal, and after being scolded by your master for disappearing, you get onto your stiff mattress, and cover yourself with your blanket. It was quite thin though and didn't keep you the slightest bit warm, but you dealt with it. Brushing your short, (h/c) hair out of your face, you dose off into a peaceful sleep.