City

The broken, dead ghost city falls into darkness and by the time the stars illuminate the empty streets that were stained with death, but before it can deteriorate further, the city metamorphoses into a flower garden of lust and dazzling light, blazing so brightly to the point of being enchanting, enticing, and charming. Yes, this is inside a dream, the spectacle of a fairy-tale's witch appears.
    Welcome to the dreamland, where everyone here is tainted and obscene. On the neon-lit streets the passersby are all armed with stylish clothes, the farewell of daylight dissolves with the first cocktail sip.
    As of midnight, on sale are clothing and shame dressed indecently in jealousy, with a lovely voice that shakes the senses softly pricks the ears as it sets its trap. This is no place for anyone serious and upright.
    This is the more radical and innocent love; indulging in ecstatic pleasure, such an aphrodisiac will instantly make you addicted. Romance doesn't work! Obediently give up your heart to the city, lost and mixed among the throng of crossing sighs.
    Caught in the idea of dreaming again with the sweet scent of citrus and thick stench of perfume. A kind disguise that could slip off at any moment, the dancing illuminations recite with an excited tone, anyone and everyone, when they paint lies with lies, behind the mask of kindness becomes visible. The promiscuous metropolis laughs in the darkness of its own light, you can no longer go back, can't leave until you die, are trapped in the dreamland. So if you love it... show that it can be eternal...
    The bell signalling morning will no longer toll, the city is forever trapped in the magic spell, handing out cheap love to anyone it can reach, yearning for life, its desire knows not how to stop. This dinner of madness with such a flavour is immortal...
    Without realising that I am dreaming, somebody wake me up!!