12 | melting

dancingmachine.jongdae has posted a photo.

jongdae has posted a photo

512 likes
dancingmachine.jongdae good time with good people; best way to spend free evenings from training :) feat. @byunbacon @minseokbaozi & @happyvirus.pcy

view all 77 comments
paulamay35 stay healthy Chen!
seungminxjj I FEEL ATTACKED
happyvirus.pcy ok but this is acc cute

Chanyeol smiled to himself discreetly, recalling yesterday's series of events and final turnouts. He wasn't denying the fun (and partial confusion) that occurred, and sincerely hoped to meet up with his newly accompanied friends once again sometime soon.

It was a weekend morning with no specific plans, and Chanyeol was lying sleepily in bed scrolling through his phone; double tapping and typing replies. But his mind was elsewhere - and his thoughts were too afar living through last night's memories;

Baekhyun blushed a deep colour red, and it was neither from the cold nor the drastic sprint to catch the subway; instead, his widening gaze was plastered onto his hand - which was interwined with Chanyeol's securely.

Once noticing, Chanyeol only grinned lightly, "Your hand is so warm while mine's ice," he chuckled, dragging Baekhyun to sit down onto the subway seat as the cart began to trudge through underground city tunnels.

They sat in each other's silence as the screeching wailed with every stop the subway marked, their shoulders colliding and knees constantly touching while hands were clutched together without questioning motives. Chanyeol tried to suppress the smile that grew uncontrollably on his lips, while Baekhyun averted his gaze in all directions just to avoid eye contact with the taller boy beside him.

; Chanyeol sighed loudly, dropping his phone and closing his eyes. He'd thought about going to the studio, writing a bunch of songs - doing his job, but he wasn't in the mood to be left alone for a couple of hours. Instead, he was craving company, and knowing that Sehun was working all day, he couldn't tag him along. Yet then, Chanyeol didn't have any other specifically close friends that he'd want to spend the day with; so the 'loner-in-studio' option was his only alternative.

But in truth, he did have someone on his mind, but Chanyeol hesitated, he wasn't sure the older boy would like to spend his day off with a guy he partially-disliked-and-partially-found-annoying.

"Oh fuck it," Chanyeol mumbled and with that, his hand reached for the phone and his fingers scrolled a little distance before landing on a star-marked contact.

B : Bacon-boy (aka Baek) edit

[ call ][ send text message ][ delete contact ]

[ call ]
[ send text message ]
[ delete contact ]

Baekhyun tried to shake off the remnants of sleep as he heard an eruptive tune break his dream and wake him up to a coughing chaos. "Hello?" his voice was coarse as he answered the phone call; not even glancing to see who it was, all he saw was the time - 11:27AM on the clock that was sitting on his beside table.

Slowly, the recollection of last night's occurrences hit him in an attacking manner, causing his nausea to arise and head to spin even more. "Hi!" an overly chirpy (nervous-like) voice sounded on the other end, "I hope I didn't wake you but uh- wanna hang out today?"

In response, Baekhyun coughed heavily and swiped his hand against his running nose, "Chanyeol?" his voice echoed, his body too weak to uphold an upright position so he fell back onto the bed.

"Baek are you alright?-"

"I think I'm sick-" he coughed heavily, "It um- it was raining before work yesterday and uh-"

"Oh," Chanyeol mumbled, "Well you should have been more careful!" he accused him as the older boy let out a dry laugh, "Anyways text me your address - I'm coming over."

"What?" Baekhyun exclaimed, "Chan I'm sick-"

"Exactly, so I should come and take care of you. I'll get some medicine now and order tonkatsu especially for you-"

"You really don't have to- I'm fine," Baekhyun tried to argue.

"Nonsense, I can hear your coughing all the way here," Chanyeol reasoned back with an excuse, and eventually; it worked.

Just about half an hour after their call ended; Baekhyun heard a series of knocks attacking his door, and with that, he staggered from his bed (wrapped in a blanket from head to toe) and shuffled towards the entrance of his apartment. Once he pulled the door aside - in stormed Chanyeol with two bags, the bigger one consisted of fresh take-away food (mostly tonkatsu) while the smaller bag was filled with all sorts of medical bottles and vitamin tablets.

"I didn't know what to get-" Chanyeol motioned at the bag with all the possible healing-treatment, "-so I got everything."

Despite the situation, Baekhyun laughed. He laughed at Chanyeol's obliviousness, at his hair that was torn apart by the spring storm, at his fogged glasses and at his genuine concern. "You're so cute," Baekhyun shook his head and took the taller boy's load to the kitchen.

"Did you just call me cute?" Chanyeol gasped.

"Yeah, now come on, the tonkatsu is getting cold," Baekhyun called groggily into the hallway where the younger boy draped off the layers of overcoat.

"You must be really sick then," Chanyeol stood by the doorframe as the shorter boy proceeded to read the medical bottles.

"Well, as you can see," he coughed again, and then felt a cold hand land on his wrist.

Chanyeol felt the warm skin beneath his grasp melt his own, but without giving away the pulsing sensation that it caused him; he only smiled, "You go and wrap yourself in a bunch more blankets, I'll make you tea and bring you the food and pills, maybe find a movie; you'll fall asleep faster that way and sleeping is the best form of healthy recovery. After tonkatsu of course."

Lost at first, Baekhyun gaped at the sudden appearance of Chanyeol's caring and protective characteristic, but all he managed was a small nod and a muttering of 'thanks', and with that he slumbered into the living room and bundled himself in a dozen more quilts.

And while waiting for Chanyeol to come; Baekhyun smiled to himself.

written: april 1, 2017
나카 :3

uploaded: may 10, 2017