Chapter 5: Malfoy Manor

The group made their way to the entrance of the Ministry. Lucius got into the car, pouting like a dignified five year old, while Narcissa and Draco waited outside for Ginny and the Weasley's to say their goodbyes. Molly instantly started sobbing and clung to Ginny so closely, the poor girl's face was almost crushed by her chest.

"Mum...can't breathe." wrote the quill. Molly sniffled as she relaxed her hold.

Draco stood against the Ministry car and rolled his eyes. He hated drawn out tearful goodbyes. What was the use of them?

Molly then turned to Narcissa, her eyes red and glistening with the water that was continuing to build up in them. "Please..." was all that she could get out, but Narcissa understood and nodded.

"I assure you, under my roof your daughter will be fine." she said, putting a reassuring hand on Molly's shoulder, trying her best to bring some kind of comfort.

Arthur hugged and kissed Ginny through the tears rolling down his cheeks. He then took Molly into his arms and walked over to the car that they had arrived in.

Ginny's quill moved with lightning speed while she and Ron hugged. Ron stared Draco down as he embraced his sister.

"If anything happens to my sister Malfoy, I'll kill you." said Ron. "I don't give a damn about that old prick in there. I. Will. Kill. You."

Draco looked back at Ron, unphased by the threat. Narcissa had wanted to intervene, however, she knew that as Ginny's older brother, he was bound to be protective.

Ginny tore the piece of parchment that had just been written on, folded it up, and stuck it in Ron's jacket pocket.

"Dont read this until after everything happens tomorrow, promise?" the quill wrote on a clean sheet.

Ron nodded, trying his best not to cry in front of the Malfoys. He didn't want to show any sign of weakness to Draco. He wanted to make sure Draco knew he meant what he said.

"I'll send Pig with your wand, yeah?" said Ron hugging Ginny one last time as she nodded. He then watched as Narcissa, Draco, and Ginny entered the car. He stood there stone faced and watched the car drive off into the distance.

The car ride started out as quiet as a tomb. Ginny sat across from Draco, observing him as he looked out the window at nothing in particular.

She never really had the opportunity to sit and look at him in school with everything going on, but now that she had the chance, she couldn't help but be captivated by his actual beauty. The thought of herself being attracted to Draco Malfoy disgusted her, however she couldn't deny that Draco was a very wonderful specimen to observe.

Draco no longer wore his hair in that stuck up gelled back hairstyle like he used to in his younger days. His well styled hair was now a bit longer in the front than it was the back, with a few delicate tendrils hanging in his face. His skin was no longer that sickly color it was during his sixth and most of his seventh year. It looked healthier, smoother, more like an 18 year old should look. His eyes, though bored looking at the moment, were like storm clouds that wouldn't dare unleash the rain within them. She had never noticed that his eyes were actually gray and not the pale blue she thought she had seen in passing.

His lips weren't thin as he pushed them in and out absentmindedly. They were full and a pale pink that went well with his skin. As she looked at him in even more detail, she noticed by the fit of his shirt that he had enough muscle to accommodate his not too lanky frame. '

'He would be the perfect man, if he wasn't such a prat.' Ginny said to herself.

"I hope you will come to like it at our home." said Narcissa, pulling Ginny out of her thoughts. Ginny nodded slowly, as she prepared from what she felt would be an attempt at a conversation.