Part 16

Recap-
I run out the hallway and see Zac in the hallway, his eyes spewing out tears like a fountain and his shirt wet.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"Jamison was banished." He says with no expression.

"I know but why are you so sad?" I ask him and he turns to me.

"Jamison is my mate."

Recap over~~~~~~

"That's great!" I tell him.

"No it's not. He's being banished." He tells me and almost slap myself for forgetting the problem at hand.

"I'll talk to Ryce and Kai. They have to agree to banishing him before anything else anyways." I tell him and pat his shoulder. He shaky takes a breath and slowly nods his head before I walk to Ryce's office. Ikr. Who has a office on a boat? Apparently my mate does.

I knock on the door twice before hearing a gruff come in. What is he doing! I walk in and expect the worst but see him stuffing his face with chocolate. I burst out laughing at his face that literally said- "You weren't supposed to see this."

After my laughing fit, he had finally swallowed his chocolate and he picked up one of the small pieces of yumminess.

"Don't tell anyone and I'll show you my secret stash." He tells me. I giggle and nod as he hands me a caramel chocolate.

"So the big buff Alpha has a chocolate stash?" I ask him and he guiltily nods.

"You don't think I just do paperwork all day do you?" He says jokingly and takes my hand. "These are my favorite." He says and covers my eyes. He puts a chocolate up to my lips and I take a bite.

"Ew! Is that orange?" I say and crinkle my nose.

"Do you not like orange babe?" He says and I shake my head no.

"How can you and Taylor eat that stuff! That's her favorite too." I tell him and he lets out a chuckle.

"It's always been my favorite." He tells me and shake my head no once again.

I reach over and grab a nougat filled chocolate. "This is the best." I tell him and swallow it down in one gulp.

"Wanna see the whole stash?" He says and I nod. He takes my hand and leads me too the closet in his office. He digs around the closet for a second and pulls a lever hidden in the very back. The coats on the rack slide the side to reveal a door.

How the Funyuns?

He opens the door and I look around where it's literally a man cave.