First Meeting

***
A/N:

Here you are the counter part of Boboiboy, is it by chance that the power appeared to you is almost the same as his. Or is it fate??

My second reader insert fan fiction. 😄😄😄😄

Enjoy~

***

After being beaten to death (almost)

You we're tired and confuse at the same time as the glowing wrist watch is making you feel different.
"Ochobot!!" A boy called and the little yellow robot jumped over his arms as it sobbed over his shoulder, "Huhuhu . . . Boboiboy" he sobbed and the orange boy glared at the square head alien with a red tattoo over his right eye, "Ejojo!!" He screamed but when his eyes stared over you his expression soften.

*** Boboiboy's POV ***

What is she doing here? I asked myself as I comfort Ochobot, "Boboiboy she saved me" he looked up, then growling Ejojo attacked her. She used her arms as a shield as she closed her eyes shut. Afraid she just waited for the pain to hit her

But . . . Right after she lift her arms

*Rumble*

I was dazed, a thick wall of ice grew out of the ground. "Power of ice!!" Ochobot screamed as sparkles appeared on his eyes then Ejojo attacked again. She threw her hands as she shut her eyes close again, this time a wave of flames appeared cutting through the thick ice walls. Making it collapse over Ejojo, "Power of Fire!!" Ochobot screamed again being more exited than before. All of us stood there jaws drop, Ejojo grit his teeth then called up his spaceship and escape. But . . . She suddenly lift her hand as the power watch glow a bright yellow. As electric currents cover her body, "Power of Lightning!!" Ochobot screamed again, then she is now holding a javelin made of lightning.

"Wow so cool~" Yaya said in awe.

"She is powerful" Ying added.

"Hmm . . . Almost like Boboiboy" Gopal said tapping his chin.

"And she's cute" Fang spoke out of nowhere.

Well he is right, she is cute. I shook my head. No you can't call a random girl cute. I scolded myself the girl threw the javelin as it hits the spaceship damaging it as it flies off.

We approached her.

"Wow you are amazing. I am Yaya my power is Gravity, flight and super strength." Yaya praised and introduced herself.

"Yeah that is true. I'm Ying my power is time manipulation and super speed" Ying introduced herself.

"I'm Gopal and my power is to make myself turn into anything I want" he said smugly,

"Hi beautiful. I'm Fang my power is shadow fusion" he kissed her hand then she blushed, which annoyed me for some reason, "Thank you for saving Ochobot, I'm Boboiboy my powers are Elements. like yours"

*** (Y/N)'s POV ***

"I'm (Y/N)" I said.
This boy named Boboiboy shook my hand as I saw his wrist watch, and I also scanned the others. I looked at Ochobot with a confuse expression.

"Why did you give me powers?" I asked him as I knelt down to his level. "Because I saw that you are worthy of this powers" he said with his robotic cute voice,

"But" he lift one of his robotic fingers.

"You need training with Boboiboy"

***

Author's Note:

So how was it??
I know it needs more work but don't worry . . .

Chapter two coming up!!

Love~ Love~
Dark_Sapphire_30

***