Fire and Fire

*** Fang's POV ***

Six Months Later . . .

The school bell rings as (Y/N) and I went to the canteen to meet up with the others. Boboiboy glared at me as we approached them I smirk and put an arm around (Y/N) making her blush, Then Boboiboy stood up and grabbed (Y/N) by her arm then drag her next to Ying and Yaya. He sat down across her as he continued to glare daggers at me,

(Y/N) pulled something out of her (F/C) colored hoodie. "Yaya here is my cake recipe that you've asked" she said with a smile Yaya giggled and took the piece of paper, "Thank you (Y/N), I want to bake a cake for my brother but I don't know how, so I thank you for your help" she swing her arms around her.

*** (Y/N)'s POV ***

Yaya removed herself as I eat the food in front of me.

"??"

"Where did this food came from?" I asked.

"I bought it for you." Boboiboy said as he check his wallet I felt embarrassed then I took out my (F/C) colored wallet, I have enough money to pay him back. "Um . . . How much did you spent for this?" I asked him, he smiled more cutely than before. "No need to pay me back" he insisted but I felt bad. "Are you sure? I can buy my own food you know" he shrugged and just continued to read his text book, I sighed and just ate.

"Hey have you guys noticed the fire incidents lately?" Gopal spoke. We nodded

••• Time Skip •••

"You have to be kidding me"

We all looked up to BoboiBoy and BoboiBot fighting, "It is impossible" Yaya said as she hugged me and Ying. Removing them I stepped forward, I raised my hands upwards and my foot raised.

"Elemental Split!!" I screamed as I did BoboiBoy's gestures when he is also doing that. A Yellow magic circle appeared above my head as three circles with my element signs are printed on a triangle formation. I jumped through it and my power is now stronger.

*** BoboiBoy's POV ***

Boboibot sent me flying on the ground as he is now a fire element like me, my body is aching as I know I am losing.

"Elemental Split!!"

I heard a familiar voice and now I saw three (Y/N)s with different colored hoodies. The lightning element got her (F/C) and yellow hood up, the ice element got her blue sleeves folded and for the fire her hoodie is unzipped as her facial expression is fierce.

"Ah What!?" Adudu stared at her wide eyed, "Where did she come from?!" He pointed as the (Y/N) Lightning is now behind him with her lightning javelin, she throw it to Adudu. "Ice Floor!!" The ice element screamed as she punched the ground creating a thick frost making Adudu slip. "Ice Prison!!" She punched both of her fist on the iced floor as icicles formed a little tent over Adudu. He is now shivering, as Lightning (Y/N) landed on the ice as she guard the little tent of ice with her lightning Javelin.

"Flame sword!!" I suddenly saw (Y/N) fire behind BoboiBot with her sword-like flames. She attacked him as a small scratch is now visible on BoboiBot, she approached me as I looked up to her pretty face, "Are you okay?" She helped me up.

"Boboiboy I have a plan."

*** Fang's POV ***

Wow

She is amazing.

I looked up in awe as (Y/N) and Boboiboy flied higher. They spun around as they held each others forearms making a fire tornado sucking in BoboiBot then (Y/N) lets go and Boboiboy turned into water making the fire turned into water Boboibot is Defeated as (Y/N) landed on her feet. "Now Adudu" (Y/N) made a new Fire sword and the lightning doubled her lightning javelin. "No its okay let him go" Boboiboy turned back to normal. She scoffed and combined herself again, "Well whatever you say" she punched the frosty ground freeing Adudu.

•••

A/N:

The next one is a huge time skip okay??

•••