Chapter 1

Hi, my name is Akuma. I'm an only child and I'm an orphan. My pack doesn't like me very much and they think that I'm just their punching bag. This has been happening since I was born. I guess my parents never liked me since they didn't keep me. I remember when I was five, I had over heard the packs beta told the pack delta. Ivan and Steven. But now I'm a omega. The lowest rank. I clean and cook and obey every command that the pack gives me.
But tomorrow that ends. I turn 17. I get to find out who my mate is. And once I do, he can keep me safe. And hopefully I won't be a omega anymore. Unless of course he rejects me. I feel a pain worse the death. Well that is what they say. But I know my mate will love me. And keep me safe from the future Alpha. Nathaniel Johnson, future Alpha of the Johnson pack. He has bullied me since we were kids and tells me really mean things. Like that I don't deserve a mate. And that I'm worthless. That I'm a waste of space. And that I should just kill myself. But I never have tried. I do self harm though. I have the scars to prove that. And I have never shifted. The whole pack knows and torments me about it. Even if I have the human traits of being a wolf, they torment me because I can't turn. But that's all about to change. Because tomorrow I find him. My mate. And then I can be free. I will get to start my new life tomorrow. And I'll be free.

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for such a short first paragraph. This is my first ever story that is public to people. So I'm so sorry if it is bad. I'm hoping you will like it as it goes on. BTW the picture up too is of Akuma. And Akuma means devil in Japanese.