•Hate At First Sight•

"You get dizzy because of her charisma, she will love you like a twister."- Milky Chance.

There's something about Pop's Diner that attracts Jughead Jones. It's probably because the diner opens 24 hours a day or maybe the sweet smell of newly cooked burgers and chocolate milkshakes that usually fill the diner, or is it because of a certain raven-haired princess?

 It's probably because the diner opens 24 hours a day or maybe the sweet smell of newly cooked burgers and chocolate milkshakes that usually fill the diner, or is it because of a certain raven-haired princess?

✖️✖️✖️

Jughead's POV

"Hey Jug," a tired yet familiar voice was heard and it was from a red-headed jock, Archie.

   "I hate people who are late," I scoffed and arched my eyebrows at him.

   " I know, I'm sorry I came late. Bad traffic," Archie continues to apologise as he slid into the booth seat across me. Archie's cologne consisted of pine wood with a mix of his own sweat. Both of us ordered the regulars, burgers with french fries and chocolate milkshakes with a cherry on top.

"Now, what is it that you really want to tell at 10.43pm?" I questioned him whilst tapping my fingers and waited for his response patiently. Our food finally arrived to our table and that was when he started speaking.

   "It's about Betty," Archie answered, letting out a loud sigh.

   "What about her?" I asked again, giving him a stoic look.

   "She misses you," Archie mumbled under his breath and stirred his milkshake using the straw planted to his cup.

I stayed quiet in my seat watching Archie sips his milkshake. "Where is she?" I asked looking out of the window.

"She's at home. Do you want me to invite her here?" Archie suggested but I shook my head in disagreement. "Just tell her I miss her too,"

"So, change of subject, have you heard?" Archie interrogated me while munching on his burger.

"About what exactly?" I query back, curiosity washed over my body. "About the new girl," he retorted back.

"What new girl?" a voice barged into our conversation. I lifted my head to see Reggie, the school's well-known douchebag. "Is she hot?" he questioned again, this time, sliding his body into the booth seat beside me.

   "Is it the Veronica Lodge girl?" Reggie rested both his arms on the table and sneakily stole a fry from my plate.

I stared at him and lastly growled. I covered my plate with my hands before Reggie could take another piece.