•Big Bad Wolf•

"They don't know what you've been through," -Shawn Mendes.

Jughead's POV

   Babe, I miss you," I lowered my voice and Betty's answer to my words were adorable giggles.

"I miss you more," Betty hummed and that sentence drowned my thoughts. All I could think of was kissing those light pink lips and be mesmerised by her stunning lapis lazuli eyes. Her round eyes reminds me of a sky full of twinkling stars, the way it sparkled almost every time makes my body tingle and also melts my damn heart.

   "So, what did you guys actually talk about at Pop's diner?" Betty query and exhaustedly yawned

"Meh, it was about the new menus added to Pop's diner," I lied to her." Nothing to worry about," I added.

"You guys can never stop blabbering about food," Betty chuckled.

   We both talked for awhile before Betty decided to go to sleep." Love you," she said before ending our conversation.

The silence in the trailer was greatly acknowledged, even a pin drop could be heard. The silent croaks made by frogs roamed the air. I rubbed my forehead, thinking about what happened in the diner. Did she knew? My mind refused to believe a new girl knew all about the infamous 'Serpents'.

"I need a smoke," I lifted my body from my rickety mattress and tip-toed until I finally reached outside. Not one human was seen outside and relief washed over my body. I took a piece of cigarette from the little box I took from my pocket and lit it.

 I took a piece of cigarette from the little box I took from my pocket and lit it

It feels warm, when you inhale the smoke and it travels to your lungs. Its air moving like wildfire and I had to let out a loud cough. Finished smoking, I went back inside and nonchalantly doze off.

🚬

Little rays of sunshine escaped from my cracked window, birds chirping and some singing melodies. I woke up and groaned but I eventually went to take a shower and wore some decent clothes for school.