Chapter Three: Meeting Link

Link and Zelda lead the troops to Hyrule Castle while the Divine Beasts travel to their designated locations and get in position to aim their destructive beams at Calamity Ganon. I see from atop Vah Ruta the Hylian army. It is massive- hundreds and hundreds of guardians soldiers poured into the front of the castle. The guardians break through Ganon's barrier and begin attacking his army. Then, as if at once, the guardians changed color and began attacking the Hylian soldiers. I gasp, then Vah Ruta begins to rumble.

"Oh no!" I shout. I look down and see hordes of monsters approaching the Divine Beast.

'This is it.' I think to myself. Suddenly, the other champions appear and fend off the monsters alongside me. I hear someone behind me shout in pain. I turn and suddenly freeze.

"LINK!" I scream. A large gash is marked across his chest, piercing through his armor. Urbosa sees me trying to drag him away and aids me in doing so. We get inside the divine beast where we carefully lay him on the floor. I remove his shirt and hand it to Urbosa. She kneels across from me and looks at Link.

"Do not worry, courageous one. You are in good hands." She says. I slowly wave my hands above the wound and use everything in me to heal it. The gash is long and deep-- fatal if not treated. The wound slowly begins to close. As the wound finally heals into a scar, sit back.

"I promised him I would always heal his wounds" I coo, then faint from exhaustion. It took everything inside of me to heal him.