Friend?

2:33 am
Seoul National High School

The lunch has passed and still Taehyung is not here, It's kinda pretty lonely here because Irene is not here because she has to attend her vocal class and Taehyung is still not here, but his bag is in his chair. Minutes have passed, Taehyung just bursted in and all of us get to scilence. Good thing that there's no teacher here. "Hey can you go with me?" I was starled. "T-to W-where?" cause girl, i'm screamming right now, " To the library" "Oh ok the-" then he just pulled me out of the door, and i can see the girls staring at me like they are going to kill me, but i didn't mind, as long as i'm with Taehyung. "So your name is Jennie, Right?" "Y-yes" I was nervous. "Don't be shy :)" I'm not shy, i'm just F*ck*** nervous. (Lol sorry 😂)"Ah anyways, here's the library" "Thank you :)" he replied and smiled at me. "Oh wait!" i turned around to face him "Yes?" "Let's be Friends" i was just speechless. "Pleaseeee" Then he start doing Aegyo. Sighs, how can i resist this cuteness? "O-ok" I replied. "Yay! Meet me at the gate later dismissal, i'll walk you home :)" "O-ok" Then i just left with mixed emotions. "Kim Taehyung is my Friend?"

Yes, Friend

A/N: sorry for the long chap 😂