Weak

4:01 pm
Han River

So i just stopped by the Han river to calm and think about things But people here makes me sick about their lovey dovey acts and makes me want to puke. And guess what, They were Here. I'm pretty sure Irene saw me, and yepp she's really intended to make me jealous and btw,  where did my sweet cousin go?  Well...

Flashback

(Yesterday)
3:56 pm
Jennie's House

I called Irene to my house so i could talk up to her Clearly and after about 5 minutes,  she came. "Hey, um so wh-" "do you really love Taehyung? " i cut her off. "Why are you asking these questions lately?  Or...  Do you like Taehyung?" She asked bitterly. "Well I-i-" "So you do like him?" She chuckled. Do you expect that he will like you either Love you back?" I'm just really speechless about her words.  "Look at the yourself,  the way you talk, walk and dress, do you expect him to like you?" And right before that i knew i was crying. "such a shame, I need to go you're wasting my time" And right after that she was gone. I was really hurt about her words about me,  i thought that she support me for who i am? Well i guess not. No,  scratch that, She was never.  And i hate myself for being so "Weak"

Flashback end

I get off with the bench and headed home.  I can't stand anymore the pain i'm feeling.

A/N: Does the chapters getting boring? 😂