8 -Pregnant With First Child

Scotty and I were married for one year and I was home alone and then realized that I was holding my stomach. Next thing I knew I was on the floor, holding my stomach. I decided to call my husband and he answered.

PHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN MY HUSBAND AND I:

Scotty: Hello?

Me: *screaming in pain* Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Scotty: What's the matter sweetheart?

Me: *more screaming*

Scotty: Tell me what's the problem.

Me: I'm in severe SEVERE pain! *screams again*

Scotty: Honey, honey, calm down, I'll be home as soon as I can.

Me: Please hurry!

Scotty: I'll try, honey. Hang in there. Love You!

Me: Love you too.

After we got off of the phone I hung up and waited for him to come home. When he came home, he saw me on the floor, screaming. He got down on the floor. He picked my head up and moved it to try to see if I was alive. I moved my hand up to his face and touched his beard. He breathed a sigh of relief. Then he took me in his arms and rocked me.

Then we went to the hospital and when we arrived, Scotty shouted: "WE NEED A DOCTOR NOW!" Just then a doctor came out and asked, "Yes sir?" "My wife is in labor and she needs to get into a room NOW!" "Alright." So he brought a wheelchair and I was placed into it and the doctor pushed me to a room and Scotty was walking next to me. Once we arrived in the room, I got hooked up to IV's andmedicine. Then the ultrasound tech came in and checked me. She looked at me and moved a camera all around my stomach. We were both looking at the screen where our baby was moving inside me. The tech looked at us and said, "It's looks like it is a...GIRL! Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. McCreery!" Scotty looked at me and just gave me kisses over and over on my forehead and told me, "Honey, I'm so excited!" "I know." I whispered. "We are going to make great parents." After our appointment we left the hospital and went on home.