15: Plans

I woke up the next morning with 10K's arm wrapped tightly around my waist. His bare skin was warm on my bare skin. My leg was wrapped around one of his and the blanket barely covered my chest.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I slowly tried to move 10K's arm, but he grumbled and opened his eyes.

"Morning." I whispered, kissing his cheek.

"What time is it?" He asked. His morning voice was sexy and raspy.

I shrugged. It was kind of hard to tell what time it was now a days. We usually based it on the sun and the temperature.

"I'm gonna say about 10-10:30." I guessed.

I got up to got dressed when 10K's strong hands pulled me back down in our little nest of blankets.

"No. Don't leave me yet." He whispered, nuzzling his face in my neck.

I giggled like a school girl finding out her crush likes her. I wrapped my fingers in 10K's hair and sank down in the blankets with him.

He hovered over me. Memories started rushing into my mind about last night. How 10K and I took each other's virginity.

His lips crashing on mine took me away from my thoughts. I thought we were gonna do round 3 (yes, we did it again during the night), but instead, Doc whistled from outside our tent.

"Morning in there!" He chuckled. "Warren wanted me to tell to get your clothes on and get out here. We have some discussing to do."

I groaned. "Can't we just take a day off?"

Doc laughed. "No."

"We'll be out in a minute!" 10K yelled.

We thought Doc was gone when he called one more thing back in our tent.

"Keep it down next time, alright?" Then he was gone.

I patted 10K's arm and got up. I quickly jumped in my clothes. 10K slowly threw his on. He yawned and picked up his sniper.

"Tired?" I asked.

He nodded. "Maybe we should've done one round..."

I giggled and pulled him for a kiss. We made sure we looked appeasing, which was hard in the apocalypse, but we looked like we did any other day and walked out onto the warm morning air.

+++

Everyone was sitting around a tree stump. It hurt my heart when I didn't see Mack sitting there with his arm around Addy. Instead, Addy was sitting alone. Her eyes were red and puffy. She looked exhausted, like all she did was cry last night. The stranger, who's name I learned is Vasquez, sat next to Warren. Murphy and Cassandra were a little ways away from the group. Cassandra had her eyes glued on 10K and I.

"Hey." 10K said.

They all turned their heads. I could tell they were trying not to smile. My face heated up.

"Mornin'," Vasquez said. "Sit down. We have stuff to talk about."

10K and I took a seat next to Doc. I wanted to sit next to Addy, but I figured she needed her space.

Warren pulled out her gun and took out the clip and sat it on the stump.

"Let's see how much we got." She said.

We all took out our guns and clips. I had two bullets left plus one full clip. I took out my machete and sat it down next to my gun.

10K took out his clip which held 3 bullets.