Asking Cyd Out

I asked her, and she said yes...to a dinner-as-friends date. And then...Barry and the others are going to decorate the baseball field really romantic like....if that makes sense. There will be daisies (her fav), music will be playing, Barry is gonna make the field lights dim... So anyways, I'm picking out casual but neat clothes, but I don't wanna make her suspicious.... Actually, I'm wearing my navy and grey fedora she got me once for Christmas as I know she likes me wearing my hats. By the way, did I mention I got her a baseball cap signed by her favorite player? Yeahhhh....

My outfit⬇️

He wore this with grey converse

--------------------

Naldo asked me out to a dinner with him as friends. She was nervous, she didn't know what to wear, she didn't wanna dress fancy and she didn't want to dress like a hobo. So she picked this⬇️
(Without the scarf)

She looked in the mirror quite satisfied

She looked in the mirror quite satisfied. Then she sprayed on her perfume and grabbed her phone, and then the door bell ranged.
She walked down the stairs yelling, "I'm coming."
She opened the door and there was Naldo. He looked like Naldo, with his fedora and all, but his clothes didn't yell carefree like usual, but he looked handsome.
Naldo kissed her cheek and led her down the drive, neither could drive so they walked.