Asking Her to be My Girlfriend

The dinner went great. They were currently walking to the baseball field.
"Naldo, why are we going here?" Cyd asked.
"I want you to teach me how to play it." Naldo said smiling.
"This late?" She looked at me suspiciously.
"Just the basics for now." He said.
"Oh, ok." She said, squinting her eyes.
They got to the baseball and her eyes quickly widened.
She tried to say something but she couldn't. She was so shocked.
"Cyd, will you please go out with me?" Naldo asked.
"B-but I'm not- Naldo, I'm not like other girls- like Shelby and Daisy, and that blonde."
"Cyd, I love Daisy and Shelby, but I don't want that. Cyd, falling in love with someone is realizing that they have flaws but they can do no wrong at the same time. Having a perfect person is like, not expecting to have any problems, but I want problems, I wanna fight and make up and our love still be strong and even sweeter when we make up, if you were perfect, it would have been harder to pick on you when we were younger to hide our feelings, Cyd, perfect isn't what I want...you are what I want. And I never want you to change." Naldo said taking a huge breath, he'd been rambling on trying to get her positive.
"But the dresses and all." Cyd said.
"Cyd. I fell in love with you because you were you. That includes you not wearing dresses. Don't get me wrong, you were so stunning, and seeing you like that sometimes is so nice. But if you don't want to, you won't be forced. As long as your comfy and happy and you. I'm happy too." Naldo said.
"Well to be honest, I like a skirt every now and then." Cyd said blushing.
"And thats fine with me." Naldo said smiling. He pulled out the baseball cap that was hiding in the locker that kept balls. He handed to her.
She looked down and smiled.
Then she sat it on the bench quickly and threw herself at Naldo, hugging him tightly.
"Yss hurtbay." She mumbled against his neck.
"What?" Naldo said.
" I said yes, yes hatboy." Cyd said looking up to meet his leaf green eyes.
He was smiling and his eyes twinkled.
He hugged her tightly again.
"I've been waiting for this moment for a while." Naldo said out loud (mostly to himself). Cyd smiled, grabbed the baseball cap, and put it on backwards. They went back home to Shelbys' to tell the other the news.
On the way there, Naldo asked Cyd another question.
"Cyd, will you go to the Club and Sports ball with me next week?" Naldo asked her.
She smiled at him.
"Of course Naldo." Cyd said.
Naldo walked home with a huge stupid grin on his face and the beautiful, boyish girl of his dreams walking beside him to his left, all with thoughts if the ball next week of which he would be attending with the same girl.