The Car Ride (Im am wildcat/Tyler)

Hi. Before this starts, this was a dream I had last night. HAVE FUN!!
~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stand there, waiting for the guys to pick you up. Two hours after they said they said they had left. It was only a five minute drive to pick you up at your job at (Y/J).

"Hey pretty lady, wanna come home with me." Said a drunk dude walking towards you.
"No thank you sir, please leave me alone."
"What ever lady," says the guy in a green jacket, who was obviously was wasted. Marcel, Scotty, Craig and Tyler pull up in a mini van?
"What the fuck, why do you guys have a van?"
Of course Craig being the smart Alex he is sasses. "Wrong it's a mini van."
"Get the fuck in before I throw you in." Joked marcel rearranging his blue shirt.
You climbed in trying not to let your boobs pop out of your (F/B/S).
You climb in the back. Marcel is driving, Scotty is in the passenger side, Craig is in the right seat in front of you, Food from McDonald's is in the seat next to Craig, then Tyler is next to you.
"Hey, (Y/N)." Whispered Tyler in your ear.
You always liked him, not for his looks even tho he was hot, but for his personality.
"Hey~" You say fixing your (H/L) (H/C) hair.
"I found a weird life hack, wanna try it out?" He said with a creepy grin on his face as he moved closer to you.
"Sure why not."
He brings out his phone and ear buds.
"Open up your mouth, ima put an ear bud in and play a song." He said while going on Spotify.
"Okay?" You said not sure of what's going on.
He puts an ear bud in your mouth then in his and starts playing Bite Troye Sivan

(Press play)
Why does he like this song, I mean I love it, but Tyler. He starts moving closer to you. Then he kisses you on the lips. You sit there in shock, then you kiss back. He removes the ear buds from your and his mouth and starts kissing you.
"Hey Tyler~, WHAT THE FUCK!" Craig calmly said while he turned around. Poor 19 year old Craig.
(Author note, I for got to say, every one is a little younger, so Craig is 19, Scotty is 23 same with Marcel, Tyler is 21 and you are 20. Okay?)
"Sorry, sorry Craig." You and Tyler said/whispered at the same time.
"Marcel, stop the car please." Craig demanded.
So Marcel pulled over and Craig walks out of the car and starts running.
"CRAIG!" Shouted Marcel and Scotty as they chase after him. It was just Tyler and you.
"(Y/N), I really like you, and I wanna know, do you wanna be-" you cut him off.
"You don't even have to ask me." You told him.
Tyler pulls you toward him and starts kissing you. On your lips and all down your neck, then he lays you down.
-----------------*-----------------
That's where I woke up, so I don't know what happens to Craig,Scotty and Marcel. Or even you and Tyler, but that's why us humans have imagination and Tumblr... Right??
Btw this is Abbi who wrote this one.... BYE STAR CHILDREN ✨🌟⭐️✨🌟⭐️✨💫