The Man Who Kissed Your Scars (407/Scott/Scotty x reader SMUT

Abbi:Sorry it's a long one... really long... like CaRtOoNz's dic
Lucy: DICTIONARY! Abbi you didn't even make this... SHOOO!
This one was made by Lucy/LuAnne at 1:07 am... and there's 3295 words
The smut is near the end if you just wanna read that, byeeeeeeeeeeee
ENJOY

Vidcon you were a fan and a friend of the Crew, you meet Scotty for the first time at vidcon and you both cry, later on he notices your selfharm scars, new and old. That night he pulls you into his hotel room and kisses your scars and show you your beautiful.

"Okay, today is the day. Holy shit I'm scared." You said as you got off the plane.
After you grabbed your luggage and headed to your hotel.

After unpacking you got a call from Tyler.
Tyler = normal
You = this
"Bitch where are you at!"

"I'm in my uber heading to vidcon my god child."

"Well hurry the fuck up your boyfriend is waiting for you."

"He's not my boyfriend Tyler!"

"Say hi Scotty"

"Say hi Scotty" Scotty repeated into the phone.

"Okay I'm here see you in like... I don't know, like five minutes or some shit."

You hung up the phone and paid the driver.

"God why am I getting emotional, I'm just meeting Scotty for the first time... holy shit! I'm meeting Scotty for the first time." You panicked in your head as you saw Tyler and the boys walking to you.

A bunch of hugs, and "hey Y/N!" "What's up bitch!" And "LOOK THERES A RARE Y/YT/N IN A UNNATURAL HABITAT! HURRY GET HER BEFORE SHE RUNS AWAY!" After greeting everyone, you laugh and smile.

"Where's Scott?" You really wanted to meet him, but also another part of you wants to run away and hide for him.

"He's getting a F/Vg (Favorite video game) t-shirt." Lui told you.

5 minutes later
Inside the building

'Oh god! What if he doesn't like me! What if he's a complete asshole in person! I'm so scared!' Your voices in your head kept whispering stuff making you rethink if meeting him was a good idea.

"SCOTTY WHERE ARE YOU!" Shouted Marcel getting everyone around you guys attention.

You all keep walking till..
"Oh my Ferdora! Your Y/YT/C can I get a photo if that's okay?" You saw a... boy? Next to you.

"Of course! By the way, what's your name?" You smile.

"My birth name is Lily, but my now name is Luke!" Luke blushed getting out HIS camera. After taking a good photo and a funny photo with lui in the background photobombing you two. Luke says. "I just wanna say thank you for helping me come out to my parents as trans."

You wanted to cry and hug the fan forever.  "Your welcome Luke. I hope everything works out for you." You hug him for a little then he goes on his way.

"Excuse me, but are you Y/YT/C?" You heard a  familiar voice, all the boys had their phones and cameras out. You turn around and saw Scotty.