Chapter Two

Niall Horan

Niall stared at the red head that passed by his table every now and then. It wasn't unclear at how much Niall wanted her and he was sure that the girl felt the same way judging by  the coy looks she sent his way.

The band was currently spending their friday night in a club called 'Cable'. Usually, Niall couldn't care less about the atmosphere and dancing himself to death. He was normally sat at the vip area, drinking incessantly. But tonight was different; she had caught his eye.

She was just his type. With her fiery red hair styled on top of her head in a messy bun, pieces left to cascade down, framing her cute circular face perfectly. Short, petite but with shapely legs that seemed to go on forever.

What he didn't realise was that he was comparing the girl to her again.

He watched as she swiftly made her way the dance floor with two of her friends, swaying her hips rhythmically. He smirked at the obvious attempt in gaining his attention. Shaking his head with a smile, he decided it was enough teasing. He took a shot from the whiskey he had in his hand and slammed it on the table.This should give me enough confidence, he thought and stood up.

Guiding himself through the swarm of sweaty bodies, he eventually reached his desired destination. He noticed her friends made room for them, giggling as they did. He shot them a grateful smile, taking the chance to get closer to the girl. 

"Hi, I'm Niall." he whispered into her ear sending shivers through her.

The red head giggled and clutched the side of his arms, "I'm Isabelle, but you can call me Belle for short."

"So, Belle." Niall uttered the words in an almost throaty voice, gaining a reaction. "What made such a beautiful lady visit a dodgy old club like this?" He almost snorted at the corny line, unsure if the girl would buy it.

But she did.

"You're such a flirt." She all but purred at him. "I was hoping to catch myself a fine looking man. And well," she gestured to him, running her hands down his chest. Niall followed the motion with his eyes. "here he is right in front of me."

Niall just smiled at her lies, unsure if it was the alcohol or the lust that was talking. Though he couldn't complain; he had been exactly the same.

That was the thing about nights like this. People put up a facade on how they just wanted to have fun when in actual truth, a part of them wanted to meet someone. Others however did try to have fun, drinking their own body weight of alcohol, trying to drown out their sorrows. The only thing they succeeded in doing, nonetheless, was to make their minds as hollow as the bottles they were drinking from. 

Though he tried to deny it, Niall was actually part of the last group of people. Only coming in the club in hope of his problems disappearing like the liquid from the enless amount of alcohol he had consumed. 

Niall wanted to cut to the chase, unable to handle any more girl's frenzied attempts at touching him. "Can I kiss you?" He inquired breathlessly but did not wait for the girls nod before crashing his lips down to hers. Both tried to fight for dominance, their tongues tasting each other's in a turmoil. Her hands found the back of his head, tugging him close and making him grunt from the not-so-unadulterated pain.

After a while, Niall broke off the passionate kiss, only to hover over the girls nape. His tongue swirled around, probing for that sweet spot. When he eventually found it, Isabelle let out a moan of utmost pleasure, muffling the sound against Nialls shirt.

Niall turned his head to look at her, only his arrogant smirk was wiped from his face as he realised something. 

"Anna?" he said disbelievingly. "Is that you?"

The girl looked at him confusedly, shocked at how fast his mood changed. "I'm Belle?"

But Niall was blinded by it all. To him, the girl standing in front of him was whom he wanted it to be. The girl who was the reason for his alcoholic ways. The girl who got away. The girl who so easily broke his heart but knew that Niall would give his heart to her again so readily if given the chance.

It didn't help that Belle had the same fiery red hair and hazel coloured eyes. Just like his Anna had.

"Baby, I knew you'd come back to me." Niall gripped her by the waist, burying his face on her chest. "We can start again. I'll be better, Anna. I can change for you. Just stay with me."

Belle tried to get out of his unrelenting grip, terribly shaken by Nialls outburst.  "Please, Niall just let go." she pleaded.

"I can change, Anna. We can be happy. Don't leave me again. Please."

She was unnerved by the current situation. A celebrity was nearly in tears in front of her and she had no idea what to do. What's more was that he was calling her a name unknown to her. She didnt know any Anna or any celebrities with that name that could be associated with him. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"No." suddenly his tone was harsh, his grip on her wrist tightening. "I have waited for years for you to come back. I am not letting you go again."

The girl pulled harder to get away from Niall, her fear clearly showing now as tears threatened to come out of her eyes. "I am not Anna, you idiot! I am not that girl."

However, Niall was still in that lucid state. He thought that she was trying to get away again and he had no intentions in letting her escape from him again. He couldn't. All he ever wanted was to be together again.

"Come with me, Anna." Niall tugged at her arms, firmly pulling her along with him. "Let's go."

Belle meanwhile, wasn't having any of it. She didn't want to follow someone who clearly was so out of it. If he was drugged up, she wasn't so sure. But it would explain his behaviour. "Leave me alone you crazy fool!" she screeched, slapping his arm away.

It wasn't a wonder why no one was there to help her. Everyone was too occupied with each other to notice. She didn't give up though, recklessly trashing around against his grip, hoping someone would notice.

"Niall. Mate, what are you doing?" Both of them turned to the source of the sound, to see Harrys wide eyed stare at them.

Belle found her chance, pulling away as Niall's grip on her loosened momentarily. She ran to Harry's side and he immediately caught her flustered self. "H-help me. Please."

"What's wrong?" Harry said calmly. He didn't want to think bad of his friend, knowing full well that Niall had more self control than that. Hell, he could guzzle down liquor like a tank and he still couldnt hold a girl against her will.

Holding her in front of him, he tried to observe for any damages but found none. Instead he found the real cause. In a flash, his eyes drew to Niall's face, his own contorting into a worried expression. 

"Go." Harry said to the girl, letting her run away. "Niall..." he softly said, knowing thay getting mad at him won't get him anywhere. He knew how hard Niall had taken his previous relationship. Though Anna had been nothing a bitch, Niall still loved her. For that reason, he was resentful to Niall's ex, finding her actions truly despicable. From the first time he layed eyes on her, he knew she was trouble.

"Why did you let her go, Harry!" Niall tried to push past him but Harry restrained him from chasing after the girl.

"You know that wasn't her right buddy? That wasn't her." Harry looked into the eyes of his friend and hoped that what he was saying was getting through him.

Then something inside Niall clicked. His exterior instantly changed as he melted into his friends arms, letting the emotions get through him. He was disgusted at how he had treated the stranger but even more so, that he was wrecking his life for a girl. But he couldn't stop. Didn't know how to.

Harry saw the conflict happening inside Niall's head and knew that it was time to go home. "Come on. Let's get you out of here."

I seem to only write this story whenever I miss the bus. And yes, I did miss it again lol

dont forget to vote!

votes are like nutella and nutella is heaven