|10|Fight!

Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes I haven't noticed during editing.

Enjoy!

~~~

"You already know you have two types of chakra, right." A white-haired man asked, getting a nod from the young girl. "If you're running out of the 'blue' chakra you can always use the 'red' chakra." He informed the red haired girl.

"But, Ji-Oji, what if I don't want to use the red chakra, what then?" She asked, blue-violet eye glinting in curiosity. The man made a thinking noise pretending to stroke an imaginary beard.

"Then I have to teach you something new. It's extremely difficult and not many people know how to do it. And it will be very painful." He looked at the young girl with a challenging look.

"Challenge accepted!" She shouted, confident she'll master this.

"Well then, let's get started."

---Mina's Point Of View---

"What happened to your hair?!" Naruto whispered loudly next to me. We were currently standing in multiple lines, with some guy who coughs every two words. The second part of the exam finished and now we were to have a preliminary test to see who can go to the third round of the exam. Too many people had passed so this was necessary.

"The exam happened, Naru-nii, the exam," I explained with a shrug.  

"It looks cool!" He, once again, whisper shouted. Thanking him for the compliment, I focused back on the task at hand.

"There are no rules, but" That person coughed and continued, "if I feel that the match is over I can intervene and stop the match." He coughed again making me cringe, I can tell he won't live much longer. He's suffering internally.

Two names showed up on screen, seeing mine I grinned not paying attention to the other name. Once I turned around, I regretted it. It's been three years since I've seen that smirking face, those magenta red eyes, the short messy black hair. Yamamoto, Hideki. School bully. Without my consent memories flashed, short and quick, but long enough to regret turning around. For some reason, he was the only person I couldn't fight back to.

"Would you look at that~, Tomato decided to show up~." He grinned, lifting up a finger, "What's up with those whiskers, freak?" He asked mockingly, looking at me weirdly pointing at my face. "And the red hair that feels like straw." Soon it felt like my scalp was about to be ripped out, tears threatened to spill from my eyes.

"Still coming to school, B****?"

"You Sl**! Look at what you did! My nose is bleeding because of you!" He spat out connecting his fist with my cheek.

"Why are you still here? No one will care if you died!"

"Sh*tstick, you're wasting valuable oxygen!" His foot connected with my stomach, kicking the air out of me making it hard for me to breathe.

"Long time no see, Tomato." His voice broke me out of my thought, only to feel a pain in my right shoulder.

I heard shouts of my name, Naruto's being the loudest, but they still sounded like they were far away. "It seems like you still can't be a ninja." He said digging the cold metal further into my shoulder, making me grit my teeth in pain. Taking a step back, he twisted his body connecting his foot with my stomach, like all those years ago, but this time it was stronger, much stronger.

My back collided with the wall, creating a small crater behind me. I blinked a couple of times trying to get rid of the blurriness. Not being able to concentrate on the fight was a downside too, his hurtful words kept replaying in my mind.