Meeting New People

The boy who was intently staring at me fell off his seat, noticing how close I was. He clumsily climbed back on, smiling, worriedly. 'Hi! I'm Ai Okumo. Call me Ai.' He said, smiling. 'So your the student council president? In your first year?' He said, seemingly astonished that I looked like this. 'Yep, that's me.' I replied, placing on glasses. 'You- YOU WEAR GLASSES?!' He shouted, whilst I watched the class stare just as surprised. I smiled at everyone, tying up my hair. 'That I do, I wore them at the entrance ceremony, too.' I said, looking at them. 'I was asleep.' One said, as the entire class agreed. How is this class A, again?

The teacher finally walked in, stumbling, she almost fell flat faced into the floor. But, like the hero I am, I grabbed her, seeing as I was closest. 'T-Thank you.' She said, before jumping to her desk, blushing. She doesn't look like a teacher at all. In my opinion, she could easily pass for a third year.

Lunch has officially begun. The bell rang, and students seemed to enjoy leaping down the stairs to get factory-made rice balls. I'm not sure what's good about them, though, since I always have a bento.

I sat at an empty table, only to find it was no longer empty, but swarming with girls. A lot of them were asking me questions, out of curiosity. I don't blame them; any ordinary person would do that to someone who moved from Kyoto. Tokyo sure is different.