Chapter 3~I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!

Andy's POV:

"Can I speak with you for a second Biersack?" Ashley said irritated. . . .To be honest, I was scared for my life. 'Cuz if looks could kill I'm sure that by the look in Ash's eyes, I'd be dead. . . .10 million times. Anyways, I hesitantly followed him. . . ."Ummm, what's up Ash??" "I saw what you did back there man. I'm just concerned for my little sister. She doesn't need to be hurt again in her life. . . ." "What happened to her before??" "Oh yeah, that's right. Nobody else but me & her know about this. . . ." Now I was curious as to what happened. ". . . .Well, a lot of things happened to her, but I'm focusing on one thing in particular. . . .her last boyfriend. . . .he ummm, . . . ." he lowered his voice to an almost inaudible whisper. ". . . .he abused her. . . .and. . . .he raped her." My eyes widened in disbelief. I also felt one single tear slowly slide down my face. . . .'Why would anybody want to hurt somebody such as sweet little Anexa?? I just can't believe it!!' "You okay Andy??" his voice had returned to it's normal volume

Anexa's POV:

'Oh my Biersack. What could be going on in there? . . . did Ash just ask Andy if he was okay? I hope that Ashley didn't hurt him for doing that one little thing earlier. . . .'

Andy's POV (again):

"You okay Andy?" he repeated. I was just shocked "Ummm yeah man, just shocked is all." "Oh, okay." "I just can't believe somebody would hurt her like that. . . .I just want to let you know that if I ever dated your sister, I'd never hurt her. I know all too well what it feels like to have a broken heart. I don't want her to feel the same way that I did. It fucking sucked. . . ." "I know you would never hurt her. I know you better than that. And I'm sorry for the way I acted back there. I really overreacted." "No, it's completely understandable." ". . . .I think that everybody's had enough waiting now. They're probably wondering if I've knocked you unconscious or not." he said jokingly "Hehe, I guess so."

Anexa's POV:

I see them both walk out perfectly fine. I let out a sigh I didn't even know I was keeping in until now.'Thank god Andy's okay. I don't know what I'd do if he got hurt. . . .I'd probably consider killing Hello Kitty first.' Then Andy walked over to me, sat down next to me, and just hugged me. I don't know why he did, but I'm not objecting. . . . 'Wait a second, . . . . Why isn't Ash ripping Andy's head off right now?? What happened back there??'  The out of nowhere, my phone started playing 'The Gunsling'. That could only mean one thing, I was getting a call from my bestie Sara."Hang on one sec you guys." I could tell that Andy didn't want to let go of me though. I have no clue why he's acting like this all of a sudden. . . . I peeled myself out of his grip, walked to the only room on the bus, and I locked the door. I answered the phone. . . . " Sup chica?" "Oh you know, just buying tickets to the next concert." "And what concert may that be?" "Just a little band that goes by the name of Black Veil Brides. Maybe you have heard of them?" I could just hear her smirk with that last sentence. I then squealed at the top of my lungs. . . .the boys may not be able to hear straight for maybe an hour or so now. "Are you fucking kidding me Sara?? You've got to be fucking with me!! This is amazing!!!!" "Haha!! I know right??" "Well, I gotta go. My bro has some important shit to do. See ya later!!" And with that, I hung up. Not in a rude way of course, I'm not like that. . . .I've never really told her who my brother was. Hell, I haven't even told her my real last name. I have legit reasons though.

Reason 1) She REALLY loves Black Veil Brides & she'd majorly fangirl about it.

Reason 2) She'd just start bombarding me with dumbass questions about them / Ash. I was NOT ready for that quite yet. . . .