300K+ Reads

Happy April Fools! (Now that I've acknowledged the holiday you'll know that I'm not joking in the rest of the message).

I was just randomly checking my account today and The Text Message Love Story is at over 300K reads! What the heck?

I created the novel as just a trial. I'd never written a novel on my own, I'd never worked to meet a deadline (for a story), and I'd never self-published anything.

I'll admit I look back at the novel now and inwardly cringe, I wrote it so long ago and now it seems like such a superficial story compared to what I'm currently writing in the hopes of one day being published. There have been several times when I've debated taking the story down. But then I look at the views (that it is still getting! What?) and all the amazing readers who have been so supportive of me. I leave the story up because if one day I get published it will be nice to look back and say: wattpad was one massive stepping stone. I may not be super active on it now, but it's taught me a lot about writing and myself, and I'm never going to regret having joined.

Anyway I bought myself a chocolate chip cookie to celebrate!

Thank you guys so much for sticking with me and supporting me! I say it a lot but I genuinely mean it: I love each and every one of you. And one day (I'm going to stop saying if) when I'm published I'd love if you bought my book and then had me sign it for you. And just tell me "I read TTMLS" and I promise I'll stop everything and give you a massive hug. You guys are literally the best. I love you all so so much! I'm sending a massive group virtual hug!

Now I'm going to eat this cookie and enjoy the warm feeling in my heart. And remember: just because I'm at 300K doesn't mean you have to stop reading it! I still respond to almost every comment and every vote still makes me smile!

Love,

mooniva