Q&A

A/N: There were only a couple of questions for me to answer so if you have any more feel free to ask them and I will add them to this. Thanks!

Ok, so they way this will work is I will write the question you, my readers, asked and then either I or one of the characters from the story will answer it. (And yes this was what was going through my mind as I wrote the answers-don't judge me. Plus I thought it would be more enjoyable to read it this way.)

Q: Will there be a sequel? (Asked by MoonlightStar6152, Bozwik, kittygirlmoo, and ShadowHunter666)

Me: Well, I was not planning on writing one.

Rose: Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!

Luke: Please! It was over so quickly!

Jake: Yes! Sequel! So I can get my revenge!!!

Me: Guys, come on. I mean, it has to end somewhere.

Luke: No it doesn't!

Rose: Agreed!

Me: But I'm writing other stories right now....

Rose: What's more important than our story?

Me: All of my stories should get their turn.

Jake: No. They really shouldn't.

Luke, Rose, & Jake: Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!

Me: Ok, ok! How about this, I may or may not write a sequel

Luke: *cough* will *cough*

Me: As I was saying, I will write my other stories first and then I will revisit this one and possibly write a second. That work?

Rose: I guess

Luke: Do we have a choice?

Me: No.

Jake: Then I guess it works. 

Q: How long were Jake and Rose together? (Asked by kittygirlmoo)

Me: You guys want to handle this?

Luke: Yeah, answer the question. I actually want to know this myself. 

Rose: Well, um. Jake and I started dating....

Jake: Wasn't it Valentine's day?

Rose: Oh! Yeah! You asked me to the Valentine's dance. I thought it was so lame it was cute.

Jake: Yeah that was it. You wore a pretty blue dress.

Rose: Pink

Jake: What?

Rose: The dress was pink. Glad you remember. 

Jake: Geesh, it was so long ago. 

Luke: I remember what you wear Rose.

Jake: *sigh*

Rose: Aww, thanks! You're so sweet!

Me: A little off topic guys, answer the question.

Rose: Oh! Sorry! Um, to get back to the question Jake and I started dating on February 14th and we broke up on June 16th. So that's um.... 4 months and 2 days? 

Jake: Yeah. Too long.

Rose: Excuse me?

Luke: What did you say to my girlfriend?

Me: Guys! Calm down! We're off topic again! Let's get along and move to the next question. Agreed?

Rose: Fine.

*Long pause*

Me: Guys?

Luke & Jake: Fine.....

Q: What punch did Rose use, when she hit Jake? (Asked by kat813)

Luke: Hahahahahaha!

Jake: Shut up!

Luke: That was the best moment EVER!

Jake: You wanna try and hit me?

Luke: Bring it!

Me: Guys! Guys! You're going to scare the readers away. Let's let Rose answer the question and move on. 

Rose: I honestly have no idea. I just sort of hit him. Hard. With my fist. In his stomach. 

Luke: Priceless!

Me: Luke...

Luke: Sorry, but it was.

Me: *sigh* 

Me: Ok, so those are all the questions we got, feel free to ask more if you have any; we're still open to answering them. Say goodbye guys!

Jake: See ya.

Luke: Bye! See you in the sequel *wink wink* 

Rose: Thanks for taking the time to read our story! I hope you enjoyed it!

Luke: You know, I never thought about it that way before...

Me: What way?

Luke: Well, they are reading our lives like it's entertainment... Some of those texts were not fun! It was really upsetting at points.

Me: Well, you do know your story, and you, only exist inside my head.

Luke: But it happened!

Me: Only cause I decided it's what I wanted to happen.

Rose: Wait! So if you decide what happens, why did you make Luke and I fight? 

Luke: Yeah!

Me: For suspense for the readers.

Rose: But what about us?

Me: It worked out in the end, didn't it?

Jake: Not for me. I broke up with my girlfriend, got punched by her, and then lost my spot of captain to a mere sophmore.

Me: Well, every story has to have someone the readers and main characters don't like. It helps add to the conflict. 

Jake: Well, my life,

Me: Your life that only exists in my head.

Jake: Right. Well, it sucks.

Me: Sorry. But that's how I saw fit to write it. And we are getting off topic again and boring our readers. So let's end this conversation. 

Rose, Luke & Jake: Bye! Thanks for reading!

A/N: Okay, so that got a little longer than I expected, sorry. But, like I said, I simply wrote down what was happening in my head. Thanks so much for reading this! I hope you enjoyed it! Love you all!