Frined random thingy

To TaibaMcBusted
I said I would do this for her
Well I tried my best but don't worry there will be more of this later on😈😈😘😘
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Friend: "come on why don't you wanna come?"
You: "because, man! What will I do there? I clearly have no date to go with!"
Friend: "but I'm sure it would be fun plus you don't know what could happen you might find someone there.. Why don't you just come with me?"
You: "dude you already have a date and what the hell would I do going with you there. It's prom for god's sake you have to at least go with someone and who on earth would look at me over there?"
Friend: "you need a slap to see how beautiful you are"
You: "beautiful my butt."
Friend: "fine!! You'r choice. But don't complain when it happens and I'm not there with you"she said while walking away
You just sat there thinking what could she have meant but then shrugged it off cause your friend is sometimes so crazy you wonder if she is even human.
🌸🌸
It was now prom night & you where just on your laptop watching random videos on YouTube and doing what you normally do, until a nock was heard on the door. You went up to open it. You thought it was your friend wondering why she wasn't at prom yet. You opened the door but you and got so shocked as to who you saw at your front door it was your crush. Never would you have thought you would see him again after he traveled to study abroad. He was a few years older than you and he was your friends cousin so you got to see him every now and then but you rarely even spoke to each other so how did he even got your address and why is he even at your door.

C/N: "um, hi" he said hesitatingly smiling at you.
You: "h-hi?" You were nervous
C/N: "umm.. I'm here to ask if you would like to go to prom with me" he was smiling then looked down at the ground because he too was nervous.
Not really understanding the situation, you were confused. How? One thing for sure your friend knew about this. You just agreed anyway and wore the dress your friend told you to wear when you both were fighting about wether you should go or not.
🌸🌸
You walked in as he reached and held you hand pulling you a little closer so you would be walking next to him while he holds your hand. People here and there looked at you as your friend shot you a thumbs up and a wink after giving you the 'told you' look. The rest of the time went by as you and _______ talked, danced & laughed. It was the time of your lives as you two got to know each other more. Having the urge to ask this one question that has been in your head for almost the whole night now feeling the need and confidence to ask it.

You: "um.. ________ ,may I ask out of all the people you could have went with today why you had asked me?"
He looked at you shocked from you question wondering if you really didn't know but then started to smile. He then moved to hold your hand once again as you both looked at it for a few seconds then he moved closer to you. Bringing his face to yours so you two would be facing each other and you would be looking at his eyes.
He said "isn't obvious enough?" He then went to your saying something you had wished to hear a long time ago. "It's because I like you."
He then pulled back to look into your eyes once again this time not as close as before with a lot of looking to the ground and around the place.
"I have liked you from the first time I saw you. Actually the reason I went to study outside is because I heard  you like well educated people so I wanted to fit it." He then looked back at you.
You just stared at him confusedly even though you heard and understood every single word he had said but you just didn't know how to answer but he then spoke again.
"Well I just wanted to ask if you felt the same way cause I would like to take you on a date with me?"
"I also liked you for a really long time now" you said smiling to the ground.
"So is that a yes?!" He asked excitedly.
"Isn't it obvious? Of corse I will!"you said copying what he said before.
🌸🌸🌸

I'm sorry if it isn't  great but I really hope u liked it man.
Sorry if there are any mistakes!!
& love you bye~