Drama random......Random drama

Queen of the ring

I have just watched

I have just watched...some of the drama.
The drama is only 6 ep long and I only got to the 4th.
I still haven't slept and its 9:14 AM here... 😂😂😂
I sadly didn't get to watch the last two ep cause my cousin that I was watching it with told me she was falling asleep, and so told me not to watch it without her..
It's really hard not to right now...couldn't she find another moment in the drama to say she wanted to sleep 😂😂
Still won't be able to not watch it without her...
One ep is like 30 mins each.
The thing that attracted me to watching it was the story line.
Like all I heard was that nanhee (I don't think that is how it's written) the is a mean girl, she is mean because she was the ugliest for so long. Then she inherited a ring that made her look so BEAUTIFUL. See Jong is cold hearted but then meets nanhee and sees her beauty as his ideal type...and so on.
How powerful is that ring huh 🤔
But come on my I ask something

This really cute mr Ahn hyo seop looks an awfully lot like Hongbin  from VIXXIn some parts of the drama! ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY! How could someone look so alike?!??!

In some parts of the drama! ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY! How could someone look so alike?!??!

Okay that's enough rambling I will publish this tomorrow...more like today but when I wake up.
Ok nvm I was out the whole day today 😂