Chapter 4 The break up

FRANK:POV
I had a look at Carl,He walked into Clem's room looking angry,I looked at gabe,he looked back,I told him to come to me,He came to me,I said to him"Look I think Carl is going to hurt Clem again do you wanna stop him?",Gabe said"I don't know"

GABE:POV
I don't know what to do,I want to help Frank but I'm worried if Javi will do something stupid if I get hurt.

FRANK:POV
I had a look at Gabe,I said to him"Look if you wanna impress Clem you going to have to do something,If you do this Clem will think your a man not a boy,And She might go out with you",Gabe said"I'll do it but you can deal with Carl","okay hey I got a idea how about I videotape What Carl does to Clem and then we can show Javi",Gabe said"Yeah let's do that".

CLEM:POV
I was in the room with Carl,He Said to me"are you cheating on me?","What no I'm not I said",I saw Frank and Gabe come up the stairs and outside my bedroom door,Carl asked me again shouting"DID YOU CHEAT ON ME","No I didn't I was making Gabe feel better",Carl Came close to me,He moved his hand,"SMACK"He hit me round the face.

FRANK:POV
I kicked open the door,"BANG"the door flung open,gabe ran to Carl,Gabe keep on hitting him,I said to him"Gabe stop let javi deal with him",Carl said"He won't find out",I said"Oh really well I recorded you hitting Clem and I'm going to show it to javi right now",Carl said"Well we are still going out",Clem said"No we are done I'm breaking up with you",Carl said"WHAT?",He tried to get up but Gabe stood on his hand preventing him from getting up,I looked at Gabe and said to him"Now's your chance I'll be a while with javi so Take as much time as you need","Okay thanks"Gabe said I left the room.

(Just to let you know frank look like this so if you like this book please tell me)