Chapter 6

FRANK:POV
I was walking around and then I heard Clem and Gabe auguring,I ran into their room saying"woah woah woah what's going on here?",Clem said"Nothing frank leave us alone",Gabe said"Nothing? I saw what you did you were talking to Carl you broke up with him a week ago and now your talking to him",Clem said"Well maybe I should get back with him then maybe he won't be shouting at me all the time",Gabe had a sad look on his face,he ran out the room,I looked at Clem and said"Woah you need to apologise to him",Clem said"Nope he's knows I'm joking",I said"I'm not sure about that",

A WEEK LATER
CLEM:POV
Gabe hasn't been talking to me for a week,I think I hurt him,Carl came to me,he said"Hey you know gabe he's dead in a ditch",I said"What?",Carl said"I'm just kidding he doesn't want to speak to you you hurt him so much he's in his room crying he's Been in their for days",I ran to Gabe's room,He had looked the door,I said"Gabe open the door",He didn't answer,He was in their I heard him crying,I said"open the door" again,gabe said"Go away",I started to cry,I went after Frank.

FRANK:POV
I saw Clem crying I went to her and said"What's wrong?",she said"Gabe Doesn't want to see me can you try talking to him for me?",I said"sure" I ran into Gabe's room,I said"Gabe it's frank open the door",He opened the door,He let me go in he saw Clem and glared at her and shut the door.I said"What's wrong?",Gabe said"Clem she said she would get back with Carl she hurt me so much I still love her but I don't think I can trust her",I sat on his bed and said"Gabe she doesn't want to get back with Carl he hit her remember,She wants to be with you and as crazy as it might seem I was like this when i was your age",Gabe said"But I don't wanna talk to her with everyone around",I said"I'll bring her here",Gabe said"Thanks",I left the room,I opened the door and saw Clem outside the door.

CLEM:POV
I've been crying so much,I didn't mean to hurt gabe,Carl wants to get back with me and I need help from frank and gabe,Frank said"He wants to talk to you alone",I nodded and went into Gabe's room.

AFTER THEIR CHAT
CARL:POV
I think Clem and Gabe will break up and then I can get back with Clem

FRANK:POV
I heard Clem call me into Gabe's room,I walked in and Clem said"Now I need both of your help Carl wants to get back together with me and I need frank to beat him up and Gabe to treat me right",I said"Ok", I left their room and Carl was outside and asked"Have the broke up yet?"I said"not yet now go into your room and wait till the time is right and then you can get Clem by the heart",Carl ran into his room,i opened Gabe's door and winked at them,They winked back,I shut the door.