Finding And Losing A Friend

Nobody's POV
It was a warm and peaceful day and everyone was doing their own thing. Getting groceries, watching the kids, and hanging out with friends on this lovely day. But deep in the forest a not so lucky girl was running about.

Young Lucy's POV
'I have to get away from him! Where can I hide?!' I thought. "Ahhhhhh!" I scream as I fall down a steep drop filled with rocks and other things that bruised and hurt me. "Itai!" I say with pain dripping in my voice, as I finally got to the bottom. "Where are you little girl?!" The voice of the person who was chasing me yelled at the top of the drop I had just gone down. 'Uh Oh!' I thought. I got back up, while pain shot through all of my small body. I limp away from the drop and get away from the evil mage. All of a sudden I feel an intense pain on my back. I fall to the ground and turn my head to see the evil man that was chasing me just because I stole one measly fruit from his fruit tree. "Please don't hurt me! I just needed food from running away from my father!" I shout, asking for forgiveness. "Oh I won't hurt you~" he said sweetly. "You won't" I say staring at him with hope and relief in my eyes. "I'll just curse you to be a snake! Just like what you are when you stole from my magical fruit tree!" He shouted evilly and started to cast a spell. "Noooo!!!" I scream and cover my face with my arm but it didn't really do much, because the spell still hit me. Seconds later all I see is black.

Evil mage POV
Serves her right for stealing from my magical fruit tree that I've spent my entire life on. Now she will be a snake until someone cares for her soooooo much that they have to leave her and she will be heart broken. Mwahahahahaha!!!!

Young Lucy's POV
All I see is black, then I see a light and hear another young and soothing voice. I open my eyes and see a Giant Boy! He had maroon spiky hair and a worried look in his eyes. I try to talk to him but all that comes out is a noise that a snake would make with its tongue. 'Oh yeah I was turned into a snake' I thought sadly. I had the same colored scales as the dress that I was wearing. Dark purple. I slither over to the boy that found me and for some reason he never flinched. I slither up his arm and he smiles. 'Why doesn't he run away?' I thought. "Because I love snakes!" He says happily. 'Can he read my mind!?!' I thought surprised. "Correction; I hear your mind. It's my magic" He says a bit cocky. 'Cocky much' I thought "hey!" He shouts. 'Hahaha!' I laugh in my mind and a smile grows across my scaly face. 'I like you' I thought and slither closer too his face and flick my tongue on his check. He looked over to me and smiled. "I like you too! By the way what's your name?" He asked me and the first thing that came to my head was 'Cubelious!' I thought cause I don't think Lucy is a good name for a snake. And I always liked the name Cubelious. "Would you like to be my friend Cubelious?" He asked me and of course I thought 'yes of course! But whats your name?' I ask him and he says "Erik" and continues "but could you call me Cobra, Cubelious?" He ask me and I thought 'sure but on special occasions I can call you Erik' I say and he nods in agreement.

Timeskip...
Not too long after, we were captured and taken to the tower of heaven. He kept me a secret so the guards wouldn't take me away from him.
During the raid, me and him left on a boat. Long after we finally were on land, we had nowhere to go until brain found us on the streets. He put a dragon lacrima in Cobras head and know he can hear my thoughts even clearer now. I've grown too and now I am much more bigger and I can grow wings and fly around. Once we found nirvana, we set our plan. But we failed and Cobra was taken away from me. But before the council could take me to an animal asylum. I slithered into the forest.
After a week and a half without food, because I never knew how to hunt, I found a town called magnolia and a guild that we fought against during nirvana. So I went to the guild fairy tail and saw that one of the members brought me inside as I blacked out due to no food after half a week passed my due date to eat.
Next thing I know is that I am on a bed starring at a white ceiling and their is a old short man next to me on a chair. "Who's he?" I said not knowing that I can talk. "I can talk!?!" I shout and the old man looks at me and speaks "you were in front of my guild and I sensed a magical curse around you so I used a strong enough spell to lift the curse". Tears start to come down my face, I have been a snake since I was around 6 and now I'm 16 so I was a snake for 10 years. "Thank you soooooo much! I have been cursed to be a snake since I was 6 and stayed that way for 10 long years....But I feel like I have some amnesia." I say and look down. "That was the cost of the spell that I used to lift the curse." He says with a bit of sadness in his eyes and his voice. "That's fine! At least I'm human again!" I say cheerfully. He looks up to me and said "would you like to join my guild, fairy tail?" He asks and of course I say "yes I would love too!"

Word count:1071
That's the end of the first chapter! How did you like it? Would you please give me feedback on anything I did wrong.
Bye~!