Who's Voice

Timeskip to after the S-class trials team has come back.
Lucy's POV
It's happening again! 'Come to me Cubelious!' That damn voice again telling me to do something. I don't know who they are but at the same time I do. 'Cubelious' this time the voice sounded hurt and consumed with sadness.
The voice has been going on for a while now, but it's been happening more frequently while the fairy tail group was looking for the clock pieces. I didn't want to go since I was just a barmaid and I don't have much of a strong magic. Suddenly I had an urge to go somewhere. I felt my pupils go skinny and my mind go blank. All I can tell I'm doing is running. Going somewhere.
I appear in a blank space. No exit, no furniture, no living things, no nothing. I start to run around and all that got me was more of the white room. It seemed to go on forever! I fall on the ground. I don't know if I'll be able to leave this place, maybe even stay here forever. I then see a purple/maroon mist coming from one side of me. I felt for some reason that it didn't seem too much of a threat to me. I actually thought it was quite the opposite, soothing. I went to the mist and let it consume me. All of a sudden I remember who I was before Fairy Tail. The oracion cies, Brain, nirvana, the tower of heaven, and the thing I was cursed to be. A snake. It all came back to me. My teeth grew a tiny bit sharper on the canines, and my pupils grew slim. I wasn't turning into a snake, I was turning more snake-like. I finally got my memories back and then I remember Cobra. 'I need to find him' was the first thing that came to my head. The thoughts an obedient pet would think. My mind grew blank and the next thing I knew is that I was on a steep hill looking into the night sky and I see falling stars coming down to the ground. My body moved on it's own again, but my mind didn't go blank. I see where I'm going and I see someone on the ground. I run over to see if he's okay and so my surprise it was Cobra. "Erik?" I said with tears brimming my eyes. I fall down on my knees next to him and look directly at him. He opens his eye and says "how do you know that name?" He asked me and I notice his beat up body, destroyed clothes, and his one only eye. "What happened to you Erik? You have only one eye and you have so many bruises and tattered clothes. Oh boy, I get separated from you for about 17 years and you can't even keep an eye intact" I say to him and his eye widened and he burst up and says "Cubelious?". "The one and only! How's it going snake boy!" I shout raising my arms in the air waiting for a hug. I give him a smile and I get tackled into a hug. "I missed you so much." He said and I felt something making my dress wet. It was his tears. He was crying for me. "Of course I'm crying for you! You dumb snake." I was still shocked, then I fall into the hug too. I wrapped my arm on his back and I pat his head with my other hand. I saw how soft his hair was considering how beat up he was. "It's something called conditioner." He said with a know-it-all tone. I giggle. "Still as much as a know-it-all as the first time I met you." I said with a little giggle after. "Some people never change. Just like you." He said "how?" I asked "Your voice never changed from its kind tone." I blushed. "You never changed either." I said "how is that?" He asked me. " you still have that caring look in your eyes" I said then remember he had only one eye. "Oops sorry I meant eye. Why do you have one eye anyways?" I question him and he moved away from me and looked into my eye. 1 eye met 2. "I got rid of it for more power." He said and looked away from me. "Baka" I say simply as I bump my fist on the top of his head.

Cliffhanger see what happens in the next chapter.
Bye~!