Day 16

Dear Journal,
        Today was eventful.... Olivia and Finn were getting shot at...... Olivia's shoulder was skimmed over...... I helped calm Julia and Finn and bandage Olivia's arm..... I'm glad she wasn't too hurt...... I went home to see John crying on the floor of his room sobbing out something and I ran to his side........ He held me tightly in a hug........ I loved it........ But why was he crying?....... He said he needs to go to the Starbor's and I must go with him..... It was late....... Really late and I'm sure they are all asleep...... Anyway we went and knocked on the door... John looked terrible...... The blood drained from his face.... His eyes were glossed over....... James opened the door and looked angry till he saw us and pulled us in call to Julia..... She came down and asked what the matter was....... Then I heard the words I never ever wanted to hear from John........ "I've been called to war".......... I fell to the ground in tears........... It hurt..... It still hurts..... I must of screamed something but I'm not sure because my world was slowly falling apart........ My eyes were blurry...... my heart stopped...... I could hear a thing....... Olivia and Finn ran down too........... My world.... No... The world..... Is now in pain......